Introducing my baby❤

Marco_DMG

She is Filomena is a 2011 BMW s1000rr I love her and I drove her from Milano to London last month!

I can't wait to ride all around England with all of you!

If you live around London and you going somewhere just pop a message if I'm off I'll join you💪

IMG_7287.thumb.JPG.4719977f490ca94c147a8b1af1d5cd3a.JPG

IMG_7429.thumb.JPG.513590fadf7b1f4be2b6c0389ec6c936.JPG

IMG_7430.thumb.JPG.1cf4b96f69718aa951dac3cb0aa954b7.JPG

IMG_7252.thumb.JPG.c823b5e627d820b33161941e749d28fb.JPG

Looove my baby❤

very nice!! lock her up very very well whenever you leave her, London is a f**king nightmare currently (don't want to scare you! just a friendly warning from a fellow Londoner :cheers: )

very nice!! lock her up very very well whenever you leave her, London is a f**king nightmare currently (don't want to scare you! just a friendly warning from a fellow Londoner :cheers: )

Thanks hoggs!😀😀 yes they aware me a lot already, I pop in the BMW Motorrad in park lane where a seller ask me if I was sure to bring Filomena from Milano cause he recive every two day a notice about an s1000rr stolen.. 😔😔😔 but I can't stay without her so I got cover with the insurance and i bought a lot of thick locker and an almax 19mm chain... I got really scared even for the YouTube video about the panigale get stolen in central London.. but than I read that they stole even the two official bmw of an important racing team that for sure they were well guarded.. so as we say in Italy.. " amen " I'll do my best but if they want it they stole it let's just make it hard for them.. I can't wait to ride properly I don't even understood how it work the speed limit on high way.. can you explain to me?

Gorgeous bike! Any plans of mods or you keeping it standard? I'd advise on an Oxford screamer for about £25 off ebay :thumb:

Have you got a picture of the front? are the headlights a different shape either side?

Speed limit in the UK is 70mph.

I can't wait to ride properly I don't even understood how it work the speed limit on high way.. can you explain to me?

What do you want to know?

As for the speed limit signs, they're all like this:

http://www.thermmark.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/30mph-speed-roundel-product-0-180x180.png

with the speed limit in miles per hour inside.

And there's also this sign

http://www.centraldt.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/nsl.png

which basically means 60mph, unless the road is a dual carriageway, with a dividing section between the two directions of traffic - when it means 70pmh. The only thing to watch for here is that if the road has this sign and it changes from single to dual carriageway and back, then the speed limit changes without any signage.

The speed limit is always signed when it changes. It's often repeated with smaller signs after that, but not always (and it's seldom repeated in London). The safe rule to go by is that if you don't know the speed limit and there are lamp posts by the side of road, then assume the speed limit's 30. If your're out on a country road, outside a town or a village, and ther are no lamp posts, then the chances are that its

What else do you need to know?

You'll find that a lot of drivers go faster than the speed limits. In London, they know where all the cameras are and they slow down for them. Be careful.

Gorgeous bike! Any plans of mods or you keeping it standard? I'd advise on an Oxford screamer for about £25 off ebay :thumb:

Have you got a picture of the front? are the headlights a different shape either side?

Speed limit in the UK is 70mph.

Thanks😀😀 I have 2 block disk, 1 of those with screamer

The front look like this :twisted: and apart from the slip on I'm gonna replace the raw plastic with carbon fiber and I'm gonna put ohlins sospension ttx gp at the back and I have to think about he front.. but I'll take my time I'll do everything slowly cause she is already pleasing me a lot😀

IMG_7350.thumb.JPG.57098d7dbfcab86a46f13bf2a14878b3.JPG

Edited by Marco_DMG

I can't wait to ride properly I don't even understood how it work the speed limit on high way.. can you explain to me?

What do you want to know?

As for the speed limit signs, they're all like this:

http://www.thermmark.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/30mph-speed-roundel-product-0-180x180.png

with the speed limit in miles per hour inside.

And there's also this sign

which basically means 60mph, unless the road is a dual carriageway, with a dividing section between the two directions of traffic - when it means 70pmh. The only thing to watch for here is that if the road has this sign and it changes from single to dual carriageway and back, then the speed limit changes without any signage.

The speed limit is always signed when it changes. It's often repeated with smaller signs after that, but not always (and it's seldom repeated in London). The safe rule to go by is that if you don't know the speed limit and there are lamp posts by the side of road, then assume the speed limit's 30. If your're out on a country road, outside a town or a village, and ther are no lamp posts, then the chances are that its

What else do you need to know?

You'll find that a lot of drivers go faster than the speed limits. In London, they know where all the cameras are and they slow down for them. Be careful.

More than the limit, which I understand more or less ( cause my speedometer is in km/h ) is like the trick!, for example in Italy the limit is 70 and if you're going 90 on the speedometer you're ok cause if you're not going more than 10 km/h than the limit they don't fine you and the other 10 km/h is because by law the speedometer isn't precise.. like 5% off the real speed

generally it's speed limit + 10% + 2mph

so 30 would be 35

60 would be 68

but if you see a camera probably best to do the limit and not chance it :wink:

This is only a guideline though not a hard and fast rule. Most cameras will stick to the guideline, but they don't have to. A covert police trap might not stick to it either. Pretty unusual though TBF.

London is a f**king nightmare currently

Dangit Sam we all know it's not a one time thing. This isn't the worst joke thread! :lol:

....forgot you were back, thought I'd get away with it :wink:

Nice bike - a man with very good taste.

Looks great in white.

They can't steal it if you're riding it, so just don't stop riding it!

Don't know why but I guess you've good taste as well :cheers:

London is a f**king nightmare currently

Dangit Sam we all know it's not a one time thing. This isn't the worst joke thread! :lol:

....forgot you were back, thought I'd get away with it :wink:

I don't understand why is so jungle.. the center suppose to be safe.. :?

• 1 month later...