Norway

Chrissb6

Loads of pix please. Go to Trollstigen, Geirangerfjord, Flam, Atlantic Road and anywhere else in Norway.

Also Lysebotn and the Pulpit rock, it's going to be some tour

Mind me asking what the cost of the ferry was?

Over night Ferry from Harwich to the Hook of Holland ride through Holland, Germany and Denmark catch the ferry from Hirtshals Denmark to Kristiansands Norway. Both Ferry crossings return, and that includes 2 overnight cabins from the U/K to Holland come in at £200ish more than we pay to go to the TT. 700 miles between ferry crossing before we hit Norway, Going to be some test of bike, trailer and me and my good lady's endurance

Mind me asking what the cost of the ferry was?

2 adults plus bike: Over night ferry from Harwich to the Hook of Holland return with cabin both ways £310 Ferry from Denmark to Norway return £204

we're camping so the rest of the costs is down to fuel camp sites and food.

That's not bad at all I hope you have a great time and manage to put some pics on here on your return!

It costing us £388 to get to the IOM Classic TT later on in the year

Dropped into the Busa forum on waste book the other day and low and behold a Busa rider from Norway jumped up and asked up for a meet up, don't you just love the biking world.