Gs1200 adventure raw on-board.

Hi all,

I am new on this forum and I thought I share my video that I have done couple days ago.

Information about myself as a rider :

Riding motorcyles since I was 13 years young, I'm 31 now and have done over 60k miles in the last 3 years... have lost count on the rest of the miles I have done over the years :)

Let me know what you think.

Regards Aleks

">

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Sometimes out around that way, Essex is my usual ride out so I'll keep an eye out for you. You'll be easy to spot, you'll be overtaking me as I mooch about like an old lady.
I like to go to Finchingfield as well the routes around there are nice.. My home route is around Maldon area Burnham bends.. If you see tall bloke on red gs adventure with a red jacket that's me.. :)))

Sometimes out around that way, Essex is my usual ride out so I'll keep an eye out for you. You'll be easy to spot, you'll be overtaking me as I mooch about like an old lady.
I like to go to Finchingfield as well the routes around there are nice.. My home route is around Maldon area Burnham bends.. If you see tall bloke on red gs adventure with a red jacket that's me.. :)))

You didn't happen to do an Essex fire service bike training thing last year did you? I was on one with a tall guy on a red gs. I was riding a blue Suzuki bandit at the time.

You didn't happen to do an Essex fire service bike training thing last year did you? I was on one with a tall guy on a red gs. I was riding a blue Suzuki bandit at the time.

Noo not me... I have had a 1200r before this one and a v strom 1000... Only have the bike since December.

I go out on ride outs with cannon motorcyle in Braintree.

What are you riding?

Guzzi stelvio at the mo, but putting up for sale soon. Picking up a 2011 gs next week funnily enough but that will just be temporary for a US trip 2up this summer and I'll sell it when we get back as too expensive to run long term living in London. I'm not indecisive or anything honest.

Guzzi stelvio at the mo, but putting up for sale soon. Picking up a 2011 gs next week funnily enough but that will just be temporary for a US trip 2up this summer and I'll sell it when we get back as too expensive to run long term living in London. I'm not indecisive or anything honest.
Nice.. Enjoy your trip in the States.

Just out of curiosity why didn't you use the guzzi for the trip?

Hard to say precisely. I like it, well I love the engine, but good lady is not completely comfortable pillion and since we'll be doing a lot of mileage we need to be as comfortable as possible. We spent two days on a gs and loved it, both very comfortable. parts and support for the guzzi is few and far between which is a bit of a concern should we have an issue over there. I've also had a bit of a thing for BMW bikes since I was a kid. There are a few other reasons that all add up to it not being quite the right choice for us for that trip. Good bike though.

Hard to say precisely. I like it, well I love the engine, but good lady is not completely comfortable pillion and since we'll be doing a lot of mileage we need to be as comfortable as possible. We spent two days on a gs and loved it, both very comfortable. parts and support for the guzzi is few and far between which is a bit of a concern should we have an issue over there. I've also had a bit of a thing for BMW bikes since I was a kid. There are a few other reasons that all add up to it not being quite the right choice for us for that trip. Good bike though.

Sounds legit mate...

I have been won over with the lc boxer and I have always had a soft spot for bmw.

I'm to damn tall for most of the bikes but the Gsa fits me good.

Ride safe .... Hope to see you around and maybe have a coffe some day ( don't drink tee :))) )

• 3 weeks later...

I've always wondered why owners of the GS series so often reverse its name... Making it almost Suzuki(ish). So R1200GS becomes Gs1200. Like there's a hint of embarrassment or even shame. I don't think there's any other bike, or make, where this happens with such frequency.

I've always wondered why owners of the GS series so often reverse its name... Making it almost Suzuki(ish). So R1200GS becomes Gs1200. Like there's a hint of embarrassment or even shame. I don't think there's any other bike, or make, where this happens.
:))) a good point... Must be easier to spell gs1200 than r1200gs I dunno :)