Motorcycle drone and diving

diver biker

Must be the wrong video, all I got was some bloke on a scooter and some dreadful music that sounded like mice talking. I didn't watch the diving bit . Sorry.

Must be the wrong video, all I got was some bloke on a scooter and some dreadful music that sounded like mice talking. I didn't watch the diving bit . Sorry.

....so it wasn't just me, then..... :?:

PS. No diving, just snorkeling with a selfie stick????? Oh well, 'spose it keeps some people happy.

This is on a par with the "footslider" from a few weeks ago......though not as likely to end up in the searing, burning agony of a broken ankle..... :shock:

For me it’s motorcycling and snorkelling with my wife around the Greek islands. She didn’t wear much protective gear snorkelling!

....so it wasn't just me, then..... :?:

PS. No diving, just snorkeling with a selfie stick????? Oh well, 'spose it keeps some people happy.

This is on a par with the "footslider" from a few weeks ago......though not as likely to end up in the searing, burning agony of a broken ankle..... :shock:

Oh yeah, I remember that one , something about spanking the monkey ( literally ) that turned out to be some twit going round corners dangling his feet wearing roller skates.

Talking of drones , I was camping at one of Scotland's most beautiful campsites at Ardmair near Ullapool. The tranquillity was disturbed only by the irritating whine of a drone, or quadcopter to use the correct term . When the wretched thing flew right over me I performed an internationally recognised hand gesture that involves touching the index finger to the thumb plus a V sign for emphasis. Minutes later I was suddenly surrounded and verbally set upon by an extended family from Newcastle who began by slagging off my little ER5 . " What's the idea calling me a w**ker you f*****g pussy ?! " and " Who rides a piece of shit bike like that ?! " were among their angry comments.I'm not usually stuck for words but on this occasion I was a bit shell shocked after having ridden all the way from Keswick so I pretty much folded under pressure . I do realize that these things have cameras but it didn't occur to me that the operator would take it so personally. After they had gone away and had time to calm down I decided to approach them to apologise. My apology was readily accepted and we all had a good laugh and shook hands . They actually promised to put the uncut footage of me on YouTube but sadly I've never found it .

some dreadful music that sounded like mice talking.

Datz cuz yu old nd not dwn wiv it bruv!

Seriously though the music is horrendous! I'm obviously too old as well had to mute it for the odd bits I watched.

Talking of drones , I was camping at one of Scotland's most beautiful campsites at Ardmair near Ullapool. The tranquillity was disturbed only by the irritating whine of a drone, or quadcopter to use the correct term . When the wretched thing flew right over me I performed an internationally recognised hand gesture that involves touching the index finger to the thumb plus a V sign for emphasis. Minutes later I was suddenly surrounded and verbally set upon by an extended family from Newcastle who began by slagging off my little ER5 . " What's the idea calling me a w**ker you f*****g pussy ?! " and " Who rides a piece of shit bike like that ?! " were among their angry comments.I'm not usually stuck for words but on this occasion I was a bit shell shocked after having ridden all the way from Keswick so I pretty much folded under pressure . I do realize that these things have cameras but it didn't occur to me that the operator would take it so personally. After they had gone away and had time to calm down I decided to approach them to apologise. My apology was readily accepted and we all had a good laugh and shook hands . They actually promised to put the uncut footage of me on YouTube but sadly I've never found it .

Shoulda bought the 'effer down with a catapult...... :twisted: .....then you could've used it to hold the Bacons at bay....."are yee callin' my bike a puff, then??" :D

:roll: If you don't have anything nice to say there is an option to say nothing. It's actually much easier. You just don't do anything.

Errr........do you read Viz? :roll:

:roll: If you don't have anything nice to say there is an option to say nothing. It's actually much easier. You just don't do anything.

Errr....?do you read Viz?

Errr no I'm too busy telling you lot off to have time to do anything else

Errmm... could you go and carry on with the ironing or something please

Errr........do you read Viz? :roll:

Less it will yus ar arl bang ya heeds t'getha .

BiffaBacon.thumb.jpg.d96ba5e38544b6d5cf70434c5642c36c.jpg