My two.

brandersnatch

89061101-524D-4A5A-B781-8D5E3C748C93.jpegC922EE80-9859-43F8-A194-63CF4168A578.jpeg

Yamy is Virgin :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope it's more reliable than Virgin.

Not bad, 110,000 miles so far and going strong 😉

Yamy is Virgin :lol: :lol: :lol:

Definitely more reliable then, we have had broken Virgin manhole outside the daughters house for over a year, I think falling down and suing them is the only way to get it replaced.

Definitely more reliable then, we have had broken Virgin manhole outside the daughters house for over a year, I think falling down and suing them is the only way to get it replaced.

Nothing to do with me I’m afraid. I ride for Limobike (pre COVID anyway) the bike is only sponsored by Virgin Media.

Nothing to do with me I’m afraid. I ride for Limobike (pre COVID anyway) the bike is only sponsored by Virgin Media.

Right , I'd never heard of Limobike until today . ( Just had a Google ) As a biker with a few hundred thousand miles under my belt I actually don't think I could ride pillion anymore .

Barely run in :D

True. My last one (identical paintwork) was at 185,000 and still going strong till it was attacked by a bus. I was irritated as I wanted to take to over 200,000 😂

C0F68EEA-3113-4CFE-961E-1A185BD267A7.thumb.jpeg.8b9c686d015e5d27d10f0875c29f3df8.jpeg

• 1 month later...

89061101-524D-4A5A-B781-8D5E3C748C93.jpegC922EE80-9859-43F8-A194-63CF4168A578.jpeg

I'm always impressed that you remember to hide the stepladders you use to climb onto them.

I'm always impressed that you remember to hide the stepladders you use to climb onto them.

You’ve always had such a sharp wit eighties boy!

Guest Richzx6r

Just googled that limobike too, definitely something I would love to do, though I don't live near London anymore

Me neither. I was commuting long distance pre Covid 😉

Would they consider expanding to other areas of the country?

You’ve always had such a sharp wit eighties boy!

The Angus Deayton of bikes, they call me.

At least that's what it looks like through the visor as they show me they think I'm "No.1" with a single digit raised.

:lol:

Just googled that limobike too, definitely something I would love to do, though I don't live near London anymore

Very much doubt it. There’s no work in London at the moment and other towns and cities don’t have the traffic and numbers of potential clients to make it worthwhile. There was a bloke up north somewhere who obtained an operators license but he soon disappeared.

Guest Richzx6r

Very much doubt it. There’s no work in London at the moment and other towns and cities don’t have the traffic and numbers of potential clients to make it worthwhile. There was a bloke up north somewhere who obtained an operators license but he soon disappeared.

Fair enough