Planning a trip in the UK or overseas? Whether you are planning on touring in Europe or the UK use this section to ask about places to visit, stay and general advice.
Michael marshall

#1 Post by Michael marshall » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:19 pm

Hello im touring germany in June but I'm after some advice on the best places to stay ! Our first night stay is in dusaldorf then two days in Baden Baden to do the black forest I'm looking for the best places to go for good night life around germany ? Can anyone recommend any good places to stay?

Wannabe MOD
Bike(s): Kawasaki Z1000 SX
Has Liked: 769 times
Been Liked: 1326 times

Re: Germany

#2 Post by Six30 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:14 pm

Ze Blau Auster bar in Düsseldorf is meant to be ok ... so I've heard .
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

Bike(s): Fazer 1000, GSX1100ET
Has Liked: 300 times
Been Liked: 183 times

#3 Post by megawatt » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:21 pm

I enjoyed Garmisch-Partenkirchen in July for the BMW festival.
Bike work, I come to you and you can learn to do it yourself click the link below for more info ... 5&p=949652

Has Liked: 8 times
Been Liked: 31 times

#4 Post by Copycat73 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:59 am

ref ..Baden Baden .. been round the town .. we took the bus in as we got a free pass from Pension Williams .... parkin the Van was a nightmare in and around the town center.... there was certainly plenty there ;includin a fish & chip shop; but we didn`t bother wit the night life scene .. some i know stopped at a hotel and parked in Augusta platz .. but town center parkin is always an issue .. particularly where motorbikes are concerned ...

i would be inclined to stop a little outside the town at one of the many B&B along the B500 ...

Been Liked: 1 time

#5 Post by Sven » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:33 pm

The aldstadt in Düsseldorf is a great place for a night out with lots of restaurants and bars :thumb: I used to work in nearby Hattingen, so went there on a weekend or to watch English football matches in the Irish bars where the Brits drank