Easy to follow and an absolute doddle to create routes for use with a SAT NAV.
translated.ADAC Tour cards for motorcyclists and motorists
Our tourism specialists have particularly interesting tours worked off the main thoroughfares. Across Europe from the Eifel to Tuscany and from the Atlantic to the Mediterranean. With clear map image and scale from 300,000 to 500,000, the ADAC Tour cards are ideal for the planning of longer vacation trips.
1. Austrian Alps and foothills.
2. Bavarian Forest and Upper Austria (Czech border lands)
3. South Tyrol and Trentino (including the Dolomites)
4. Central Austria and Slovenia.
5. Croatian Adriatic Coast
7. Provence and the Cote D'Azur
8. Alsace and the Black Forest.
9. Luxembourg/Eifel and Saarland.
10. Emilia Romagna and eastern Liguria (Italy)
11. Tuscany, Marche and Umbria (Italy)
Over the years Ive tested a lot of these and they are generally fantastic... both the old favourites and some less well known but still fantastic roads. The emphasis is on the better roads.. with great tarmac. interesting landscapes and views. Not difficult or overly technical.. roads to be ridden for the simple joy of the ride.
If you're planning on heading to any of these areas.. Then these may help with the planning together with more detailed maps and tour guides. (to fill in the gaps)
All are easily downloadable to your computer.