Off to Germany on 2nd May.

rob m

On behalf of those of us who are stuck at a desk looking at the glorious sunshine outside..... :up:

Ride safe matey and get some more pics up, it's a bit :tumble: on that front so far!

:cheers:

(Oh and when you get back tell me how you got on with those dinky panniers the K's have!)

Thanks mate. I've taken a few more pics but my mobile signal has been poor and the wifi in the hotel isn't great either so will post when I get the chance. Ah yes, the panniers. Yes they are dinky and require some strategic packing. They can be expanded but look weird when they are. However with the tank bag, I've managed to pack for 5 days although I bring far too much stuff!

Nice :thumb: apart from the cold bum :lol:

Ha, yeah it was a bit nippy yesterday and stayed that way despite the sun shining. Today is meant to be warmer.

You best leave that sun there for the end of June for me :mrgreen:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Stu!

Have to call him out.. that last photo wasn't taken in Germany. :lol:

Thats in Luxembourg... and very nice it is too. really spectacular as you come down the CR 322 and suddenly that Castle appears. First time we went - I nearly fell off the bike when I caught sight of it.

I popped across for some cheap fuel! I totally agree mate it really is stunning there.