Europe Group Trips 2018 summer

danny

Anyone has any plans. Looking to join a group going eu next summer.

yes... probably. But its far too early for me to make any kind of a commitment. that usually happens in the spring - about easter time.

so.. as of now, theres no commitment. no destination set in stone... nor 'method' - whether we will be staying at a hotel or camping. the only thing thats reasonably certain is timing. Im not in favour of touring during the summer holidays for practical and entirely selfish reasons. I much prefer to go away at the very end of the summer.. when the days are still fairly long and the weather can be reasonably expected to be warm and usually fairly dry. The holidays are over.. its a normal working week and the kids are back at school. So that usually means the week after the August Bank Holiday and its likely this will be for either 7 or 9 days.. with the 'travelling' done at the weekend and the pleasure rides during the week. Ive kinda earmarked Saturday 1st to Sunday 9th September using the Channel tunnel in both directions.

And.. it seems reasonably certain we will be going to either Germany (Black Forest/Bavaria) or The Austrian Alps. (or both). Possibly the Dolomites. Or... the German Eifel region.. Luxembourg, Mosel and Rhine valleys. Areas we know well and never tire of.

watch this space.... as they say.

Sue and I are going to Europe next year,

Sept 16 for 2 weeks probably Germany,

in a campervan if we've bought one in time,

if not with the caravan 8-)

Is this an offer? Will you allow the gaggle of bikes following behind to use your fridge? If you do buy a camper van.... Get one with a big fridge... A very big fridge. (You're gonna need it.)

In fact, it might be best if you get two fridges... One for food and beer, the other... Just for beer. Oh... And a large freezer compartment for ice. Lots of ice.

Sue and I are going to Europe next year,

Sept 16 for 2 weeks probably Germany,

in a campervan if we've bought one in time,

if not with the caravan 8-)

Is this an offer? Will you allow the gaggle of bikes following behind to use your fridge? If you do buy a camper van.... Get one with a big fridge... A very big fridge. (You're gonna need it.)

In fact, it might be best if you get two fridges... One for food and beer, the other... Just for beer. Oh... And a large freezer compartment for ice. Lots of ice.

I’m in!!! :D :D

Anyone has any plans. Looking to join a group going eu next summer.

yes... probably. But its far too early for me to make any kind of a commitment. that usually happens in the spring - about easter time.

so.. as of now, theres no commitment. no destination set in stone... nor 'method' - whether we will be staying at a hotel or camping. the only thing thats reasonably certain is timing. Im not in favour of touring during the summer holidays for practical and entirely selfish reasons. I much prefer to go away at the very end of the summer.. when the days are still fairly long and the weather can be reasonably expected to be warm and usually fairly dry. The holidays are over.. its a normal working week and the kids are back at school. So that usually means the week after the August Bank Holiday and its likely this will be for either 7 or 9 days.. with the 'travelling' done at the weekend and the pleasure rides during the week. Ive kinda earmarked Saturday 1st to Sunday 9th September using the Channel tunnel in both directions.

And.. it seems reasonably certain we will be going to either Germany (Black Forest/Bavaria) or The Austrian Alps. (or both). Possibly the Dolomites. Or... the German Eifel region.. Luxembourg, Mosel and Rhine valleys. Areas we know well and never tire of.

watch this space.... as they say.

Yeah sure I will keep an eye..once you give us an intinary others can give suggestions...