Path to victory...part1

Okay so i have decided, i'm going to do my DAS (direct access).

First hurdle is; Theory Test!!

Seems like a DVLA trick to get more money out of you, been driving car's for 10 years so have already done a theory test. Now I must do another!! Oh well. Not going to get mad about it, it is what it is, just seems a bit daft.

I guess the bike theory test is different though so makes sense in some ways. (looking on the positive side)

I hope it goes well, so I can get cracking with my DAS, looking forward to getting the ball rolling, and ripping the L's off my bike!! :P

Will keep you all posted!

Cheers.

Josh.

[mention]Renegade[/mention] literally done my theory test yesterday..was fine :thumb: nothing to worry about..I would suggest taking the time to do some revision...different types of crossing killed me...as did some of the 'accident' related questions..but got there with 48/50..the hazard perception is okay. Someone on here suggested clicking once when you first see a hazard, then again after a second..then again after another second to make sure it registers..although it does show little markers on the screen anyways..can't be too careful.

Good luck anyways, I do have now have a theory revision book if you would like it, dated 2006 onwards..but did the job for me.

Let us know how you get on :D

The theory is different for bikes rather than cars but it's still pretty simple. I didn't do the hazard perception when I did my car theory as it was ages ago but it's pretty simple to score well.

I practised with this app which I thought was pretty good https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.deepriverdev.motorcycle.hpt

I'm sure you'll do well mate, enjoy the process.

I've just done by D1 theory test & hazard perception...

I've done this before for cars... and motorcycles... now minibuses... I'm going to do my trailer test next, and want to do it before I have to sit another 2 bloody theory exams :roll:

For my bike and truck theory I used the apps and just did a few tests each day for couple weeks and by the end of it I think I had most the questions memorized. Back when I done my car test there wernt no apps and stuff

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've done this before for cars... and motorcycles... now minibuses... I'm going to do my trailer test next, and want to do it before I have to sit another 2 bloody theory exams :roll:

Are you trying to get the whole set, like in Happy Families?

Are you trying to get the whole set, like in Happy Families?

I am trying to get the ones I want to use before they make it harder (impossible).

I wanted to do my HGV one but don't know about that. I may do it anyway :thumb: