motorcycle crash

What's the point of posting that? 

What's the point in living? What's the point to anything?

Kierkegaard argued in The Sickness Unto Death that it is the quest to bring the finite into balance with the infinite. Nietzsche said: "To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering." Or something about bunnies, I've never been very good at German.

I think the rider just reduced the infinite down to the finite and, if he survived, may well find a meaning to it. Or maybe it was just about getting people to click on the data storage sig link? I've no idea, I'm no answers guy.

No point really. Maybe I'll post a what's the point message after every post .maybe stu can rename the forum what's the point. but then what would be the point in that. :scratch: :scratch: :thumb:

A valuable lesson is watch out for people who stop vehicles in dangerous places. What was that car doing? With the boot open, maybe changing a tyre? You should drive to a safer place on a flat.

It also shows why countries where cars have to carry and use a warning triangle is a very good idea.

It also shows why countries where cars have to carry and use a warning triangle is a very good idea.

Something tells me that even if that person had a triangle, they wouldn't have used it.

For me, the takeaway point is that riding the road like it's a race track is a poor life choice...And if that passenger was the rider's wife he'd better have some good ear plugs and body protection.

I have seen cars stopped in the outside lane and thought unless the car is jammed so it cannot move, why stop there? Even a flat tyre or engine cutting out means coast into the inside lane hard shoulder and put hazards on.

It is deceptive to have a stationary vehicle on a motorway lane, you can end up very close before you realise it is not moving. Hence at least hazard warning lights are essential.

No point really. Maybe I'll post a what's the point message after every post .maybe stu can rename the forum what's the point. but then what would be the point in that. :scratch: :scratch: :thumb:

No point at all :mrgreen: