Europe trip 2017

Copycat73

and up to Mount Grappa WW1 Memorial site..

2IqKA88i.jpg

0gDA93KJ.jpg

uiRFB7w4.jpg

VYNS7X8b.jpg

1Nr3TSQP.jpg

toyTRQBp.jpg

7nyiontt.jpg

phY4Cs88.jpg

T9QxxuyU.jpg

2QV154F9.jpg

P6KT1Pdb.jpg

McJmCg4A.jpg

mWMqfyeJ.jpg

just under 200 miles of roads that twist and turn with hair pins and switch backs that start from the beginin and don`t finish till the bike stops

:cheers:

QADR9cCM.jpg

Romans they go the house?

No it doesn't. What's Latin for "Roman"?

[mention]Copycat73[/mention] these pictures are doing nothing to speed up the next two weeks until my first summer trip to the Pyrenees, and first motorbike tour!

If theres one region every biker should visit at least once... its the Dolomites. "Stunning" is an understatement... there is nowhere else quite like it. The pale mountains... massive fossilised coral reefs, unique in the world.

Passo Sella.. one of my favourite places.

Sella.thumb.JPG.89e8e3b012f6b332ae58e88306b4730a.JPG

five weeks. tick tock.

Van Day ...

so set off at 6am for the 119 mile drive .. used the motorway so had to pay a small toll 6 euros each way.. still took 3 hours.. :evil:

parked the Van at

https://goo.gl/maps/mZy2yvZeFyn

9 euros for 24hours .. i paid camper rate it was 3 euros more than a car..

bought an all day ticket for the water bus .. 20 euros and set off..

Venice was hot 40 deg. Celsius that day and full of tourists .. :roll:

there was a long queue for just about every thing.. we had 4 hours so just got a glimps of the place really .. we ate near the bus stop... 11 euros for chicken and chips 4.5 euros for a coffee....

anyway here are some randome jpg.s of the day.

0ops..some are their on it side as i turned the camera over. :|

Zm42oA0D.jpg

9x0yxADP.jpg

goN1sXhA.jpg

7rluXk0D.jpg

y2Wf8uob.jpg

FGNrDV5e.jpg

os9gOhwO.jpg

CIcrm6qH.jpg

V0YpO5Yo.jpg

P01x8xCU.jpg

StsO4QnY.jpg

TRJxZUqJ.jpg

hM0qfCOf.jpg

zywt00XH.jpg

SfLaboR4.jpg

UREed2bW.jpg

xVOLoXHE.jpg

QV6bCxs7.jpg

7no2O8ht.jpg

wKb02I4I.jpg

mE8sn9TM.jpg

SfjWLZK3.jpg

hBX2qQur.jpg

9ViYAsxP.jpg

qkJt3IZA.jpg

Noc37yWc.jpg

32CjFvxn.jpg

WUzf2xPE.jpg

zj3BnTnf.jpg

AUpHMVhw.jpg

ycWd1LTJ.jpg

well today was a bike day ..so did Campolongopass ... Grödnerjoch...Pordoijoch... and Sellajoch...

some random jpg.s of the day ..

there is a lot... so those on data allowance should be aware..

probably something to look at when you have nowt better to do..

v2jldDjt.jpg OsNOkOgX.jpg kzDlR8aF.jpg 2iPlnGRO.jpg jB6cmaWk.jpg avL0FucG.jpg 2oGhSywY.jpg RS7f3hyA.jpg bKxWUAaH.jpg SjAlv3Zc.jpg aKFkMcud.jpg JNLf5MFW.jpg kXHHiWoD.jpg Cgeks6Wh.jpg I48X9MfX.jpg LBqqozN6.jpg SDaALTKJ.jpg 6olLW5mO.jpg gAfTe0CT.jpg gY8MJNvH.jpg CsuyZ9Xp.jpg zktFy95h.jpg g1QnVfXx.jpg dnlADLGW.jpg gr7c2Dg8.jpg 5rxpjfyD.jpg SlJTpMx7.jpg dm9bBpuw.jpg ZUP0SKXe.jpg mKXashOK.jpg s1EhiXw1.jpg zLI4UlcI.jpg VwihMfz8.jpg 3uSAbkgf.jpg 1WKAHbrJ.jpg lZiX9rFR.jpg OV8Q8Ezo.jpg BBKRvKRN.jpg wBY3c9P7.jpg H74keOyk.jpg GFDaZK83.jpg QqZe6gJD.jpg wFxv5i9P.jpg B4MkOvNK.jpg VXDZgTpo.jpg ojUyKBMs.jpg 0ynbm3kx.jpg m9gXFQBc.jpg GkuFZdPR.jpg I9M2qDjh.jpg 6EZ15xqG.jpg 3Yc79OXC.jpg 1U46ltic.jpg 1O8pLDSz.jpg KVKQlBpu.jpg EHkLxTn9.jpg 0tp2tYUk.jpg vfyslPZr.jpg EbG8QtXb.jpg GPbxw3Ea.jpg VA9Fv8wK.jpg VFph3d6b.jpg MzxUX1Gt.jpg qcPTTFdo.jpg ICmVEnBu.jpg Kju8Uccg.jpg 1iPkPo8j.jpg NOxhsjE8.jpg HFR91Qmu.jpg pu14G4l6.jpg JVPeCpmf.jpg C3AmLh5W.jpg Df9wnh27.jpg XD16yBkj.jpg FbMJtk2C.jpg mNn9M4Ok.jpg cUePJzQt.jpg hfu4TKMn.jpg eeLXnxJu.jpg YD4139Rb.jpg FSf8CSld.jpg x2HlxHLW.jpg xPjG6nfy.jpg qYffpn6N.jpg X6HDhh2A.jpg cxgWjZA8.jpg YfhdVIQl.jpg D6rA9zDz.jpg PEZjabn2.jpg y9gVAQTo.jpg CTaCB1WW.jpg 9Ws1ch6V.jpg 7WWOW3Ji.jpg CHrjC0Wl.jpg yqABCulG.jpg Kysd4eIp.jpg clznNukt.jpg P89D2vn6.jpg hzUNoMYw.jpg y3VCZEIQ.jpg 3iuo98bf.jpg 0U4VG75y.jpg 2YSRI9US.jpg 2y237kj9.jpg bgckyrK8.jpg x0BClrRI.jpg 05V1v4vV.jpg VxdtwGz8.jpg Lb54VwCE.jpg