Election

MarkW

A motorbike forum where people can have a political debate with people of opposing views without anyone getting personal or insulting!!!

Aaaaand it's over. :roll: :lol:

You call me a Tory and then claim to be the offended party? :lol:

Sorry mate, but I haven't got the time or the inclination to unpick all the irrelevant premises, false assumptions and schizophrenic leaps of reasoning in that lot.

Did I claim to be offended? :?

You have plenty of time to post reams where you repeat every slur raised by the Tory media and the Blairites. How odd that you suddenly find yourself pressed when asked to justify your unsupported, glib statements.

I was interested in your reply, but you don't think it's worthwhile so f**k it, my life will struggle on.

I do hope you are all behaving in here :shock:

It wasn't me Sir! I was playing nicely and then Mawsley called me a Tory and ran off. I still like him, but he doesn't want to be my friend anymore... :crybaby:

I do hope you are all behaving in here :shock:

It wasn't me Sir! I was playing nicely and then Mawsley called me a Tory and ran off. I still like him, but he doesn't want to be my friend anymore... :crybaby:

Mawsleys a bad loser ... I beat him at conkers yesterday and he ran off grizzling .

Why can't you let it go? You're a Tory, you don't like him

I agree with much of what Mark is saying about Corbyn (except the bit about Mao only because I don't know who that is), he puts his foot in his mouth every time he opens it, he's an idealist not a realist who would leave us bankrupt, and I'd never want him as Prime Minister, but I would love a few beers with the guy, he does seem like a genuinely nice bloke, with honourable intentions, and if you saw him congratulate the returning prime minister he also has a great sense of humour.

Seems like a lovely guy, just not the right guy for the job, IMO.

Why can't you let it go? You're a Tory, you don't like him

I agree with much of what Mark is saying about Corbyn (except the bit about Mao only because I don't know who that is), he puts his foot in his mouth every time he opens it, he's an idealist not a realist who would leave us bankrupt, and I'd never want him as Prime Minister, but I would love a few beers with the guy, he does seem like a genuinely nice bloke, with honourable intentions, and if you saw him congratulate the returning prime minister he also has a great sense of humour.

Seems like a lovely guy, just not the right guy for the job, IMO.

Isn't he virtually teetotal? So not sure a few beers would go down well... he seems like a substitute geography teacher to me, and I gave up geography aged 12. That said, May was a total cockup by the tories, her coronation was so shockingly a bad idea because she got found out during the campaign as essentially being devoid of personality.

I know someone who worked with her once and he reckons she is at the very least a bit autistic. Works well if briefed well but can't think on her feet and utterly dreadful with people. Not always a bad thing - e.g. bill gates is on the spectrum, but combined with everything else, arguably one of the worst political leaders of a mainstream party in my lifetime. She managed to make mad jez look quite good and credible. Hats off for that.

except the bit about Mao only because I don't know who that is

He was a Chinese leader, who depending on who you listen to, either revolutionised China, bringing it in to the 21st century empowering women, improving the health system and working on relations with the USA..... or a massive evil dictator.

He did kill a shit load of people whichever way you look at it

Isn't he virtually teetotal?

The internet informs me he does not drink. And he is a vegetarian.

• 1 month later...

It's funny looking back on this thread now. Especially now we can see the u-turns that have been made and how everything he developed so far. And so far we haven't had another GE.

One thing to note though. Going into brexit we have a

Conservative,

Unionist

Negotiating

Team.....

What anagram could we possibly use :lol: