Scooter criminals, what to do?

Throttled

Criminals put themselves into the "dangerous situation" of being in a police cell by breaking the law in the first place!

So there is a really simple way to ensure you don't die in custody... Don't break the law!

I've been in one due to a false allegation. I did survive though, probably thanks to my years of watching

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry...modus operandi.....method.

In this case, numberplate covered, 2 up, non descript dark clothing. I know what I'd like to do with these cnuts, but unfortunately our hands are ties by the pink and fluffy brigade.

Personally, I think if you fail to stop you forfeit human rights lol.

The little f**kers were really on it today on my patch. 4 snatches in 20 mins and we are helpless. Always same MO.

What is the MO mate?

So we can be wary

modus operandi, the way a criminal does his deed... over and out Neil , keep em peeled son :thumb:

Wow! What the heck have I missed I noticed the scallywags round this way have been riding off road bikes in big groups no number plates and wheelies etc riding like CU**S. But didn't no about this crazyyyyy

Any Way classic where you been .. I needed a bottom pulley for a 1972 transit :?

The little f**kers were really on it today on my patch. 4 snatches in 20 mins and we are helpless. Always same MO.

What is the MO mate?

So we can be wary

modus operandi, the way a criminal does his deed... over and out Neil , keep em peeled son :thumb:

I know what MO means you Pillock lol

What is the MO?

What is the MO mate?

So we can be wary

What is the MO?

Throw digestives and and poke thier tongues out you lemon :roll:

In this case, numberplate covered, 2 up, non descript dark clothing. I know what I'd like to do with these cnuts, but unfortunately our hands are ties by the pink and fluffy brigade.

:lol: he's told you a few posts above1

The law needs changing ! Now! them knowing they won't be chased with no helmets is ridiculous!

Wow! What the heck have I missed I noticed the scallywags round this way have been riding off road bikes in big groups no number plates and wheelies etc riding like CU**S. But didn't no about this crazyyyyy

Any Way classic where you been .. I needed a bottom pulley for a 1972 transit :?

Alright old man, I have been busy with a restoration vw mk2 golf, the rebuild tzr caught a lite :'( been slowly restoring it again.

So I have been busy

Dude you need a lathe make your own haha

What is the MO?

Throw digestives and and poke thier tongues out you lemon :roll:

Noooo eat the digestives as your shoving lemons in there eyes

:lol: he's told you a few posts above1

The law needs changing ! Now! them knowing they won't be chased with no helmets is ridiculous!

There is a video on YouTube with a blogger chasing two scum bags down with stolen mopeds he pushed them to ride like idiots and one fell off and he turned round. Rode of lol

Who's hacked Classickids account? It's using proper sentences and I didn't need Google translate to understand it!

Did you let beefy near the tzr with a torque wrench?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Who's hacked Classickids account? It's using proper sentences and I didn't need Google translate to understand it!

Shht don't tell ;). I think it was the old man six 30 with his flame thrower....

Thing is, most of them keeps lids on now, they know tactical contact in most cases won't be authorised. Stinger is often used now, but it's crazy difficult to sting a scooter. Other methods are now being used with pretty good results, but take them off the streets and some other tosser takes up their place.

he didn't connect his gas bottle to his caravan properly ... not just his tzr that went up,in flames ..he burned all the other Gypo's caravans and transit tippers :lol: