TMBF Rally 2017 attendance list and discussion

Stu

Right, paid for the Saturday night.

I'm 80% sure I'm coming now!

Be good to see you all and catch up even if it's for one night :cheers:

Are you going to bring your pizza Welcome mat for outside your tent again, Ricky?...... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Well I'll defer to your greater experience, but I thought this was a biking weekend! :mrgreen: :cheers:

Who on earth told you it was a biking weekend .... it's most definitely a drinking weekend ( with a slight nod to the bikes for an hour or 2 if it's bone dry and the suns out )

As Beefy said - no rally for me, I'm at Heathrow travelodge and flying out first thing tomorrow morning!

image.jpeg

Did you sell the bike then? To late for an offer of a rainbow dildo?

Also don't see joeman on the list,what on earths going on this year 😩😩😩😩😩

It's looking less likely that I'll be able to make it this year thanks to family and work commitments :crybaby: certainly not the Friday, but working on getting a pass for Saturday so I can come and get smashed with the rest of you! negotiations still ongoing.

Also don't see joeman on the list,what on earths going on this year 😩😩😩😩😩

It's looking less likely that I'll be able to make it this year thanks to family and work commitments :crybaby: certainly not the Friday, but working on getting a pass for Saturday so I can come and get smashed with the rest of you! negotiations still ongoing.

I managed a Saturday pass on my wife's birthday weekend, so it must be possible! 8-)

Busy day today and then leaving early tomorrow to do some tags on the way down, so no more posts for a while. I will do a big update of the challenge scores next week. On Friday, I will be doing some more tags, but expect to be back at the site mid afternoon at the latest. See you soon!