TMBF Rally 2017 attendance list and discussion

Stu

Another top weekend........ 8-)

Many thanks to Stu for organising it......and to Sue and Rennie for providing the excellent entertainment. .......and to everyone that attended.......It was a fairly small rally, but everyone got involved and made it an excellent rally...... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

We're home safely!

We had a really good time! :lol: :cheers:

Thank you to everyone for making it what it was I have a few pics

and a video to put up but not yet.

We've unpacked the disco stuff and the caravan and we've both just ground to a dead halt!

I have a cider but think I'll be asleep very soon! :cheers: :lol:

Just finished unpacking the car and we have also ground to a standstill. 😴

Great weekend and it was good to catch up with a few old faces. :cheers: :thumb:

Good job I have tomorrow off to recover 😁

Hope everyone else got/gets back safely

Been home a fair while but really couldn't be arsed to move!!

I am officially broken :lol:

It was an excellent weekend a massive thanks to all who turned up and to [mention]Susieque[/mention] and [mention]rennie[/mention] for the entertainment :thumb:

Thank you all for what was a fantastic 24 hours. Was great to meet you all, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Thank you in particular to [mention]Stu[/mention] for organising it all, [mention]rennie[/mention] and [mention]Susieque[/mention] for the evening entertainment and [mention]Tango[/mention] for helping on the ride.

[mention]Throttled[/mention] - I found myself humming Flower of Scotland most of the way home! :lol:

Had a great time, and looking forward to the next time already.

I would like to apologise for my failure to attend and also cite my wife as the reason for my non attendance.

After assuring me that child delivery was a certainty this weekend, it has rather unsurprisingly failed to appear.

Going to be editing together the footage of the ride out from my helmet cam, may take me a wile because editing makes me lazy, and blurring out them plates but watch this space. :thumb:

I look forward to it, can you put me passing you in plz cause I wanna hear a fly-by of my bike :mrgreen:.

After an interesting chat about possible future ways of doing the rally, the final bill for this years rally was;

Camping (including Thursday night, so three nights) £24.

Fuel bill (which covers around 600 miles plus the ride out) £60.11

Food and drink (everything from snacks on the way down and back to coffees, lunch on the ride out and the bar bill. I did not eat in the hotel) £94.54

I also spend £17.00 on Trekmates heat packs to cook my food and a broken tent pole has cost £29 to replace.

The total of all that is £224.65.

Going to be editing together the footage of the ride out from my helmet cam, may take me a wile because editing makes me lazy, and blurring out them plates but watch this space. :thumb:

I look forward to it, can you put me passing you in plz cause I wanna hear a fly-by of my bike :mrgreen:.

Likewise - and I'm not worried about my plates being shown. :shock: