FOR SALE : Scorpion end can

Ahoy hoy,

Selling the bandit, but also selling the scorpion end can i purchased couple years back, sounds lovely, road legal, baffle inside (Though why you would want to is beyond me!) little mucky in the photo but will polish it up nicely before i ship it out ;)

Looking for offers around £150

http://i.imgur.com/xmO97EE.jpg

Maybe interested.... but I know it won't be a straight fit on my current machine. Will need to find someone to make some edits and welds.

I can strip an engine ok and put it back together again but fabricating isn't my scene. Forgive my next question that may sound naive, but I'm in need of an engineer right? Is that the correct profession? If I can find someone local to me, I will enquire.

Edited by Troy

Maybe interested.... but I know it won't be a straight fit on my current machine. Will need to find someone to make some edits and welds.

I can strip an engine ok and put it back to tether again but fabricating isn't my scene. Forgive my next question that may sound naive, but I'm in need of an engineer right? Is that the correct profession? If I can find someone local to me, I will enquire.

You want to search for metal fabricators (sheet metal should be better) near you, they should be able to assist. :thumb:

The can required an adaptor to fit on mine i got it off ebay. As the pipes matched size exactly. So i had a piece of metal made up that covered the pipe and then went inside the new exhaust only cost a few quid, they even cut some slits in it so it could contract. Welcome to it if you like i have no use for it.

That's what I was afraid of. When look at it from a better angle, you can see why I'm not so sure I could even "force" it to fit without making major adjustments.

IMG_1220.thumb.JPG.18703cf9819ae811f44f26ed3dcda320.JPG

That's what I was afraid of. When look at it from a better angle, you can see why I'm not so sure I could even "force" it to fit without making major adjustments.

IMG_1220.JPG

I can sell you a bike it will fit on if you like :D

You'd be far better off buying one already made for your bike, less hassle and less ££s in the end.

IMG_1220.JPG

Still paying for this one mate but thanks for the offer. Would love to get an exhaust but I just can't shell out the money for it all on one go. From what I can see on the web, it's anywhere from £400+ -- £900 for an exhaust for my machine. Hence why I'm trying to look at ways I could cut back. I will be happy with just a slip-on but as you can see, mine isn't so simple.

You'd be far better off buying one already made for your bike, less hassle and less ££s in the end.

IMG_1220.JPG

Still paying for this one mate but thanks for the offer. Would love to get an exhaust but I just can't shell out the money for it all on one go. From what I can see on the web, it's anywhere from £400+ -- £900 for an exhaust for my machine. Hence why I'm trying to look at ways I could cut back. I will be happy with just a slip-on but as you can see, mine isn't so simple.

You will need something like this

http://www.blackwidowexhausts.co.uk/cbr-650-f-cbr650f-2014-2017-de-cat-exhaust-system-no-silencer-5401-p.asp

Then fit the end can of your choice.

Do you accept Jaffa Cakes over the interweb or would you like me to post you a box?

Just to raise a word of whatever - fitting that will probably negate your warranty. I'd check it out, if it's important to you, before getting shot of your hideous exhaust.

Do you accept Jaffa Cakes over the interweb or would you like me to post you a box?

Just to raise a word of whatever - fitting that will probably negate your warranty. I'd check it out, if it's important to you, before getting shot of your hideous exhaust.

I will look into it before I decide anything. Thanks for the heads up!

Feel free to post me some

Feel free to post me some

OI they are mine :lol: