Cleaned my babies :D

TunnelEyes

It's not only riding bikes that's therapeutic. ....... :wink:

Yours and Bonnie's bikes always look very shiny. I also find cleaning therapeutic and the Versys had been restored to shiny within a few hours of returning home from the rally.

• 2 months later...

Beat you there had my Bergman 12 month done 6000 miles dropped her 4 times had 2 new sets of tyres and broke my thumb bone coming off the last time but still only gave her 1 good clean up and polish

Beat you there had my Bergman 12 month done 6000 miles dropped her 4 times had 2 new sets of tyres and broke my thumb bone coming off the last time but still only gave her 1 good clean up and polish

Dropped it 4 times and come off more than once in 6k miles, don't you think you may need to work on your riding and keeping the bike upright rather than keeping it clean, keep on at that rate it wont be worth washing if you have fingers left.

• 1 month later...

Bender fist time I was doing mod 1 with my instructor and binned it on the emergency stop 2nd was the day after I passed my test it was raining on muddy country lanes 3rd was in fairness lack of experience and finally the last time I had just had a new back tyre put on and a loose throttle tightened up so picked up too much speed on the Bergman approaching a speed bump in panic I pulled the brakes too hard and the backslid out