Northwest bikers needed

looking like my shift is changing to tue_sat so out sundays and Mondays from now on, don't s,pose many get out on Mondays but if ya do give us a shout, mtriple8 just up the rd from you,often get up cat&fiddle way so maybe see ya soon :thumb:

looking like my shift is changing to tue_sat so out sundays and Mondays from now on, don't s,pose many get out on Mondays but if ya do give us a shout, mtriple8 just up the rd from you,often get up cat&fiddle way so maybe see ya soon :thumb:

I could do Monday if you like? Haven't done the cat and fiddle for years but I'd be happy to fiddle along 😂

• 3 weeks later...

*pokes head in* I'm not the best rider (probably never will be haha) and I only have a 125 but I really need to ride somewhere else other than to work and back and really need some friends lol

• 1 month later...

I quite often go for shortish (~2 hours) local rides on the weekends starting out from Warrington. In the absence of anyone proposing something more structured / longer I'm happy to post up a start time and location when I next go out in case anyone who is local wants to accompany me. However, I must be honest up front and say I'm a speed limits kind of guy and I'm not an aggressive rider so I imagine it wouldn't be for everyone (though I guess there's nothing stopping people blasting off down the road and then waiting for the rest of us to catch up).

A couple of examples of rides might be:

• Cat and Fiddle
  • Horseshoe Pass
  • I also have some local routes on Cheshire back roads

As my son is just learning to ride I could also post up some '125 friendly' rides following the same routes but taking it easy so the smaller bikes can keep up.

I have never organised rides before but if no-one else is organising them, and there is an interest, then I'm willing to give it a go. If it works out I might be persuaded to plan in something a bit longer from time to time.

That sounds good solo, any time the missus lets me out I'd be up for it! I'm close-by to those roads myself and more than happy to come along on 125 friendly routes :thumb:. Just gotta make sure I earn some brownie points with the missus :mrgreen: