Nob of the Day.......

Tango

The person driving a black Golf stuck in traffic approaching the Mersey Tunnel this evening - all the other cars had moved to the sides of the lanes allowing a clear route down the middle which a blood biker was using to make good progress. Until he comes to said Golf which is sat out of line blocking the blood bike's progress - and no amount of hooting would make her shift.

Had to chuckle on the way home when a green Beetle shot past us at a rather exuberant speed for Her Majesty's Highway. Clearly the unmarked plodmobile a couple of miles further on thought a few words were in order and there was much flashing of lights by the roadside.

Myself.

First ride out on the bike on Saturday and riding into Morecambe, sudden and massive power loss whenever I started accelerating. Managed to pull another 20 miles or so before it just died completely. Checked the tank and it had fuel (but not much...) got it fired up and to the nearest petrol station and filled her up...yeah...I was out of petrol...on a NSL road (that is bloody fantastic at speed...) and I ran out of petrol.

In my defence, I'll say that it highlighted that my fuel warning light doesn't work. :lol:

Goes to the guy in the White estate that decided to pull out on me and go across me while I'm going round an island on the A38 only for his exit to have to stop for a red light, my exit was clear. Heavy on the brakes and horn :twisted:

Also on the ride into the Peak District saw some realy dodgy overtakes from some bikes :shock:

The nob of the day is a biker. The one who decided to try and pass off a balaclava as a helmet and rode through Paisley. It was obviously a balaclava and you looked really, really stupid.

Probably won nob of the century that one.

To the bloke in the Mercedes at 6.45am this morning who was obviously too important to queue for the Gatwick turn off on the M23 with everyone else, and so stuck his hazards on and hit the hard shoulder at 55mph. I know it was this quick as I was the middle lane doing 55 MPH with the traffic and he was with us all the way. He finally had to slow down when he got on to the slip road.

The twat who couldn't read the road markings properly and then beeped at me for his incompetence. I seem to get much more road rage on the bike as normally I just ignore turds like this, but I indicated his error by pointing at the lane markings* and calling him a w**ker whilst riding slowly in front of him. I did a rubbish version of a Bonio diagram to aid the description of the incident :lol:. We both set off from the lights, I was in lane 2 and he was in lane 1, there's a fair bit of traffic round here currently in the mornings so people are regularly cutting down the 1st lane and moving over to lane 2. I shoulder checked over my left around the area where lane 2 splits into 2 & 3, I saw the culprit he wasn't indicating or making a move over into the lane so I continued to move over for the split. He then decided to beep at me as if I was in the wrong, so I give him a piece of my mind. Yellow indicates where he was beeping at me.

http://i.imgur.com/LbAMhlu.jpg

Street view of the road, I was in almost the same position as the camera and he was to me left just behind me.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.4586553,-2.3384116,3a,75y,47.39h,66.36t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1szOq3SwAaSDtcXBoalentHQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

*I know they aren't the be all and end all, but I was already ahead of him and in the correct position.

All the people that don't know how to drive and can't navigate this roundabout.

http://www.fareham.gov.uk/latest_news/stmargarets.aspx

I'm also very tempted to complain to the council about the poor design as you can almost guarantee every single time you go on it someone nearly side swipes you.

You approach in the lane 3, the drivers in lane 2 pretty much guaranteed to push their way over following the blue line. I even had a man in a white van push over and I beeped the horn, and went round then he pushed even further over nearly swiping my friend off as well. It happens pretty much every time I use this roundabout.

Just to make sure..... I'm not being stupid here, they are 100% in the wrong?

http://i.imgur.com/l8y11p0.png

Edited by Anonymous

Me. Get up, tired as fk, put gear on, go outside, unlock the Triumph Sprint, turn the key, hit the starter and nearly drain the battery trying to fire up. Eventually realise that it is in gear...

That's precisely what happens on the London Road exit of this roundabout too, from the traffic lights at the Canal Street junction. It's only the right hand lane on the roundabout which splits into two as you enter London Road, but people from the middle lane invariably push into the new second-from-right lane,

and usually get irate if I'm already trying to use it. Screenshot_20170901-163229.thumb.png.5bca3a2459818a0a6c494b104bcb7ec1.png

You'll just have to imagine the lines.

The plonker I was following who decided to stop to let people cross he road. He stopped at a pelican which was at green for traffic red for pedestrians. Took me by supplies but the brakes do work, as does the horn. The pedestrians waved him on.

So off we go and less than 10 meters come to a small traffic island where he stops again to Wait for non existent traffic. Quick toot and off he goes again. Few meters on and there is another island. This time he sails straight on. Unfortunately ther is a car on the island whose brakes worked incredibly well. :roll:

I decided to take a different route home

I might be the nob but the other guy is also a nob because I was minding my own business filtering (not past a junction this time lol) and as I was passing a slow moving couple of cars one decided to pull out as I was already right next to him. Guess some peoples mirrors just don't work 😤

I might be the nob but the other guy is also a nob because I was minding my own business filtering (not past a junction this time lol) and as I was passing a slow moving couple of cars one decided to pull out as I was already right next to him. Guess some peoples mirrors just don't work 😤

Like indicators...they're optional extras on some cars :roll:

Like indicators...they're optional extras on some cars :roll:

Ah yes, that too! Bloody idiot in his big stupid car

Nob in McDonald's marching in with his full face on , trying to order a burger, but refused to take his lid off, started swearing and stormed out... fook knows how he would of ate his burger with it on , just take your lid off you cock ..no drama.

Has to go to yet another cyclist that I see every day trying to end up as a bag of minced up bone and flesh.

Was filtering to the right with another biker in front, and a cyclist on the left of the queue. Cyclist decided to throw himself to get in front of me, on my side, only to cut in front the bonnet of a car that started to move forwards. Driver gave loud beep and the cyclist just continued as if nothing happened.

Bennets insurance is my nob ob of the day!

£32 to change my address on my policy when I have 32 days left of the policy :roll:

I should have just left it :evil:

All of these stories regarding random charges for insurance have me slightly concerned... I don't own a bike yet, but I've had zero problems doing such things with my NFU car insurance before (3 address changes in 4 years and a change of car). Is this normal?