MotoGP 2017

XTreme

They never fully lose it.

So me father's been poorly again. Nowt life threatening but wi medical history everything can put him in the Shit.

So. We'd bought me mam n dad tickets to see Mrs Brown's boys at leeds arena today. Dad too poorly to go n needs someone with him all the time.

Sorts for me mam to go with Lisa's Mum, mother in law.

Me to go to theirs n look after me Dad. Cool. Sorted.

Gets a phone call last night from me mam.

"Your dad thinks he will be better off if you look after him at your house "

They don't have BT sports or Eurosport :lol:

Fair play father. Fair play

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Be warned Rennie that at least on the Eurosport feed they show the accident that red flagged the stock 1000s. Not nice. :(

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Only 52,000 spectators at Silverstone apparently, that's a pretty poor attendance for a bank holiday in the sun at the biggest bike race meeting of the year.

I can remember going to Brands for the WSB back in the Foggy days and 120,000 went through the gates.

I read elsewhere that a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 kids with a caravan and grandstand tickets were hit for £1300 for the weekend, that's just crazy. Somebody needs to sit down and take stock.

When it costs around £100 a ticket for the MotoGP at a track that is a 4/5 hour drive away, compared to £27 per adult and my kids go free to Oulton Park for the BSB I know which one I'm taking.

I appreciate that the level and the bikes are at another plateau, but the money is insulting! As much as I want to see Rossi race in the flesh before he retires, it'll be cheaper for me to book a holiday for the family and go abroad for a race somewhere.

Well that's us back.

Been down since weds.

Too much lager. Too much Sun. Knackered.

52000 attendance??

Bollox I'd say. It's the busiest I've seen it on a Sunday in atleast 5 year. Was busy yesterday.

Thurs n Fri were quieter than usual tho.

• 2 weeks later...