Northwest bikers needed

I like the idea of riding within the speed limits and not being aggressive - makes riding much more relaxing.

Only snag is I work most weekends - certainly for the whole of September I'm booked solid at weekends :(

I guess a run on a week-night in the evening is not out of the question, say a Friday? I'll have a think about that too.

Hi there, just become a member and I am based just off the motorway at Preston, love having runs out to Kirby Lonsdale, Lake District even went down to Whitby, great roads for overtaking great meeting new people for a bit of banter lol anyone interested regarding runs out on Monday , Wednesday , Friday & Saturdays if the weather plays ball

If like a bit of banter and a generally a good laugh text my mobile on number removed for security please use PM function

Anyone up for a run out Wednesday 30th August, starting from Guys Court pub, up to Kirby Lonsdale for a brew and banter go onto Windermere thereafter if anyone is up for it , let me know 😎

Anyone up for a run out Wednesday 30th August, starting from Guys Court pub, up to Kirby Lonsdale for a brew and banter go onto Windermere thereafter if anyone is up for it , let me know 😎

Would love to; sounds like a great ride. Unfortunately it's a working day so much as I would prefer to be out with you I won't be able to make it. :cry:

Well all you bikers out, what a glorious day for a bike ride, started off from Guys Court at 4pm brew at Glasson dock, then onto Windermere via Devils , just don't know what you are missing, LOL

Not a problem, if you are a new rider we are not in the business of breaking all the speed limits I am out this Wednesday as the weather looks good for 1 day only lol, usual place to meet is Guys Court Pub around 3.30pm, ANYBODY UP FOR A RIDE OUT POST YOUR AVAILABILITY 😎🏍

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I am every day on this forum and I saw this post now for the first time. Unfortunately weather is now so shit and I am leaving this Friday, going back to work for next 10 weeks.

But if weather permit maybe once I’m back in December. :thumb: