Rossi's broke his leg

Westbeef

Well that's his championship over with for sure. Can't see Yamaha doing much more with Vinales. Hopefully it maybe see's Rossi taking on a mentor role with him now and helping him to grow as a rider and make it his bike.

But yeah I've been firmly routing for Dovi since day one of the season. Love that guy and really hope he does it!!

They will be the vr46 team in motogp within 2 seasons.

Especially with them stepping up to moto 2 this year.

The infrastructure is already there and the brand is too big for dorna to lose.

P.s. where's xtreme?

Thought he would be all over this

P.s. where's xtreme?

Have you been crying over rossi all day Neil... if only you could get to him and kiss it better. :D

P.s. where's xtreme?

Have you been crying over rossi all day Neil... if only you could get to him and kiss it better. :D

Keep the faith six. Keep the faith :lol:

P.s. where's xtreme?

I'm here......just been really busy!

Usual Valeban reaction on Social Media......turning on Marquez because there was a pic of him doing offroad training without breaking his leg!

So that means he's gloating over Rossi's injury apparently......not that the w**ker was going to win anything away!

Usual Valeban reaction on Social Media......turning on Marquez because there was a pic of him doing offroad training without breaking his leg!

So that means he's gloating over Rossi's injury apparently......not that the w**ker was going to win anything away!

I saw that kick off. Although I saw Marquez tweeting a response saying its absurd what people are saying about it and that he wished Vale a speedy recovery. Most riders do some form of offroad training, some fans can be a tad fickle I think.

I saw that kick off. Although I saw Marquez tweeting a response saying its absurd what people are saying about it and that he wished Vale a speedy recovery. Most riders do some form of offroad training, some fans can be a tad fickle I think.

Cough... Neil.

Cough... Neil.

I'm a bike racing fan.

Yes Rossi is one of my favs but I like all racing to be honest. :cheers: