Mod Job application ...

Six30

Heres my application I sent in ... not heard nothing back yet :roll:

OBJECTIVE.

To claw my way to the top using any means necessary ...

and to bring this forum to new heights , or whatever.

PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES.

Cat like reflexes - now you see me now you don't

Possible ESP

Knows when to hold , knows when to fold.

Emits pleasant aroma(s)

Horse like laugh ( optional )

Not bad at sexy dancing.

In my forties but have the facial hair of a 13 year old,

Can eat a lot at one sitting ,oh I can also moon walk.

Head Badger at the annual Badger parade .

Likes strong Australian wine , the stuff with a kick like an Aboriginal's armpit, but can handle it .

EXPERIANCE

I'm quite experienced with the McDonalds menu.

I can ride a horse but I got bucked off and gained 30lbs, but then I shed that weight like snake skin, very fast metabolism .

I have enough knowledge to write an essay on pretty much any subject ( with out researching it )

Acne lancer

Life coach

Can play the banjo , sort of.

EDUCATION

Finished school by the skin of my teeth,

Spent most of my time daydreaming out the window ,but if I get the mod gig things will change

My time in prison was an injustice .. I was totally innocent .

Now that's what I call a Manifesto!

Six.....the only way to get the nod is to put all that shit on the side of a bus!

Every dumb f**ker will go for it then!

How does any of that benefit me? I'm not planning on using a hospital today - I need a more direct inducement.

But then I have no respect for anybody courting votes - real leaders simply assume power and forcibly take the levers of control. If Six was serious about running this place then he'd be doing it, and the current admin team would be languishing somewhere in Siberia.

Listen , just waiting for the mrs to use the last drop of fairy so I can have the bottle to complete my hydrogen bomb.. my last one made it half way across next doors garden ... but this time I'm confident of it reaching Hull .., perhaps then Stu will take me seriously .

Listen , just waiting for the mrs to use the last drop of fairy so I can have the bottle to complete my hydrogen bomb.. my last one made it half way across next doors garden ... but this time I'm confident of it reaching Hull .., perhaps then Stu will take me seriously .

How do I help fund this project to destroy hull? Is it possible you could also destroy Great Yarmouth?

How do I help fund this project to destroy hull? Is it possible you could also destroy Great Yarmouth?

I'll have at go at Yarmouth for you :thumb:

Heres my application I sent in ... not heard nothing back yet :roll:

OBJECTIVE.

To claw my way to the top using any means necessary ...

and to bring this forum to new heights , or whatever.

I think you've got this a bit wrong :D Being a mod is the opposite end of the scale :up: :up: