Givi equipment

Anyone know anything about GIVI equipment?

I have a B47N top box which I bought for my ZZR and don't really want to waste its use - sat in the garage looking pretty at the moment. Anyway, I got a rack for my FZ1 for under £50 and fitted it to the FZ1 assuming that the plate on the ZZR would fit ... dumbass me! I have been looking around and found a plate that I think is good to match the two but the seller appears to be reluctant to answer my question!

Details:

I have a GIVI B47N topbox - I believe this is monolock

I have 365FZ rack fitted to bike and I am looking to buy the M5M plate which if I understand correctly will accept all monolock boxes - The B47N - and fit to the 365FZ rack I have fitted.

Can anyone confirm or clarify this please?

Cheers as always guys.

Should be OK.

But you can go on the Givi web site and down load the fitting instructions if you're in any doubt.

Already fitted JRH. Not a problem with that. Just want to make sure that the plate will join the two before I shell out the £35 for it. I am fairly certain it will but, just want to be sure.

Should be OK.

But you can go on the Givi web site and down load the fitting instructions if you're in any doubt.

Already fitted JRH. Not a problem with that. Just want to make sure that the plate will join the two before I shell out the £35 for it. I am fairly certain it will but, just want to be sure.

The plate should fit the rack and the box will fit as it is monolock and the plate will fit the arms. See below.

This Givi M5M Monolock Plate, is designed to fit on to various motorcycle specific racks including Givi Monorack FZ Kits so that a Givi Top Box can be fitted.

The Givi M5M Monolock mounting Plate is made from Nylon and supersedes the traditional Monolock plate which had an adjustable joint. This new system offers improved sturdiness whist remaining simple and easy to build or disassemble. This plate includes various nuts, bolts, washers and blanking caps.

Should be OK.

The plate should fit the rack and the box will fit as it is monolock and the plate will fit the arms. See below.

This Givi M5M Monolock Plate, is designed to fit on to various motorcycle specific racks including Givi Monorack FZ Kits so that a Givi Top Box can be fitted.

The Givi M5M Monolock mounting Plate is made from Nylon and supersedes the traditional Monolock plate which had an adjustable joint. This new system offers improved sturdiness whist remaining simple and easy to build or disassemble. This plate includes various nuts, bolts, washers and blanking caps.

Appreciate the confirmation.