Big Ears ?

bmwdave

OK, this was a new one for me. Filtering between almost stationary traffic on my regular route home, I'm used to the usual kinds of drivers. Most dont see me till I'm alongside, most of those who do see me ignore me, a few nice guys try to make more room when its tight, and occasionally there's the odd bast*rd who deliberately blocks me.

The other day as I was coming through approaching an SUV with unusually big mirrors, the driver folded them in to let me pass, and back out again afterwards.

Made me chuckle in my helmet.

One right stubborn bitch would not budge an inch for me last week despite he wheels being on the white line so I tucked her mirror in for her and rode off. She wasn't happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One right stubborn bitch would not budge an inch for me last week despite he wheels being on the white line so I tucked her mirror in for her and rode off. She wasn't happy

Nor would i .

How would you feel if another bike rode past you and folded your mirror in to get past ?

Arrogance is a worse trait than anything she did .

Because we can filter doesn't mean its a given right to..

Cars have two sides drop back a bit and look for a safe place to pass it

Nor would i .

How would you feel if another bike rode past you and folded your mirror in to get past ?

Arrogance is a worse trait than anything she did .

Because we can filter doesn't mean its a given right to..

It was stand still traffic and she was refusing to move over the slightest bit, was talking to her through her window and she was rude so I decided to be rude. I'm not an ar*ehole wouldn't do it for the sake of it!

• 2 weeks later...