ABBA superbike stand

bartfink1959

Got a yearning for a Sky Lift now.

I'd probably never use it, but i want one...

Get one! i bought one and i love it, my bikes currently on it now, i know theyre not cheap but its great working on a bike without scrabbling about on the floor all the time, plus theyre built to last, when my bikes in storage it will be kept on the lift too. They are easy to use and make life so much easier.

You absolute bast*rd, i’m 460 quid poorer today.

Trust me, once you get the bike up on it, you will be singing its praises. Theyre built to last so you will have it for decades. :D :D :D

Get one! i bought one and i love it, my bikes currently on it now, i know theyre not cheap but its great working on a bike without scrabbling about on the floor all the time, plus theyre built to last, when my bikes in storage it will be kept on the lift too. They are easy to use and make life so much easier.

You absolute bast*rd, i’m 460 quid poorer today.

Trust me, once you get the bike up on it, you will be singing its praises. Theyre built to last so you will have it for decades. :D :D :D

In a sad git kind of way, i'm looking forward to assembling it, lifting the bike, staring at it, lowering the bike and put it away again. :lol: