fogged up helmet

Can anyone tell me the best way to stop fogging on the visor of my helmet.

i brought a proper stuff called shift-it helmet visor anti-fog. but it dosent seem to work too well, unless im just using it wrong

thanks

im still sporting a halfords own brand so cant find visors that fit (yey) so for myself i just ever so slightly raise the visor to make a small gap, that sorts it out for me. at speed i dont have a fogging problem and can seal it back up (thus far)

those inserts seems best bet if you can get one to fit your lid though :)

im still sporting a halfords own brand so cant find visors that fit (yey) so for myself i just ever so slightly raise the visor to make a small gap, that sorts it out for me. at speed i dont have a fogging problem and can seal it back up (thus far)

Please tell you don't actually go out on a motorbike with one of these on your headhttp://i.imgur.com/u4aJOJi.png

Please tell you don't actually go out on a motorbike with one of these on your headhttp://i.imgur.com/u4aJOJi.png

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/motorcycling/motorcycle-helmets/myx-full-face-motorcycle-helmet

4 star sharp rating and im on a sr125 so thats safe enough for me im usually cruising at 50-60mph

when i get a bigger bike i'll invest in something better obv.

I wouldn't take the sharps testing as gospel!

there is a lot of talk in that it is flawed! they way they test helmets is nothing like real life accidents!

All helmets have to pass a minimum standard before it can be sold in the UK

The fitment is more important than how many stars it gets in a test!

have a google on how the sharps test is flawed

Who would you trust.....someone who has only just started testing helmets or a helmet company that has been around a lot longer testing and investigating for years?

You pay your money you make your choice its your head at the end of the day if you are happy then so be it! its no skin off my nose :wink:

I currently have 4 Lids and no problems with Pinlock; however the latest edition is an HJC-RPHA10ST very comfy and the pinlock does its job but the internal sun visor does mist up slightly, must be the chin curtain preventing air leaving the lid, something to do with Airflow I think. First lid I have had with internal sun visor. :mrgreen:

The pinlock on my AGV failed, but that was because it is my summer, well vented helmet and I ride with the visor open a lot of the time. The wind unstuck the bottom part of the pinlock, so it would mist up. My Shark helmet, which I use in the winter, so I rarely open the visor, works brilliantly.

Only had the visor on my Bell mist up once......and that was in some pretty extreme weather.....The visor material is pretty thick, which I think helps.......never had a pin lock. ..... :wink: