Nob of the Day.......

Tango

My NOTD goes to the two bell ends on 125's being bell ends and making loads of noise with their stupidly loud exhausts "showing off" and riding like absolute dicks

What made everyone's day though is when they pulled up to a set of lights waiting impatiently for them to go green then one of them dumping the clutch pulling a wheelie and forgetting when to stop accelerating! resulting in one dick sat on his arse in the middle of the road leaving his made to dodge around him and almost getting squashed by a bus :lol:

Oh and Satan.......

If some one put a scores worth of petrol in a diesel car :oops: .. ( who could be that stupid ) that would making them the nob of the day .

On my bike the other day, I got so far as to pick up the diesel pump and have it authorised to dispense before I noticed! Thought to myself "I've come very close to doing a Mawsley", as no-one is calling it.

I’m happy to be a notch on any easy virtue’s bed post.

You know I'm not very good at proverbs in English so I was wondering,

that has the same meaning as: "a nail in someone's coffin", hasn't it ?

:mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

We all know some Range Rover drivers take no notice of pavements right?............Ive seen them mount the pavement and "make" their own lanes on many many occasions ...red lights dont exist etc etc

So wasnt a surprise to see one had cut a corner at a junction and was pearched on top of a Black Cast Iron "pavement" Bollard :D

She had apparently tried to bully a small car that refused to move over for her ...........Thats called %*@"* Justice!! :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That would be me as I was turning right at a mini roundabout but forgot to indicate causing much confusion as a bus was coming from opposite me and had to stop over the line :oops:

Sorry bus driver, thank you for not hitting me

That would be me as I was turning right at a mini roundabout but forgot to indicate causing much confusion as a bus was coming from opposite me and had to stop over the line :oops:

Sorry bus driver, thank you for not hitting me

Bah I would say your being harsh on yourself, a run in the car today.

I would give it to the Range Rover I met whilst on the exit to of a bend, head on, national speed limit road full breaking from 60 as he forced his way back into the line of traffic. Thank f**k he did, he not slow down I was probably down to 30 meeting a range rover head on combined speed of 90mph in a MG TF would not be good for you...

Then it could be the Black Audi that overtook on a blind bend/ summit another national speed limit road I was not dawdling but did not know the road maybe doing 55-60 mph, he was going considerably faster...

• 2 weeks later...

All those drivers who drive without clearing snow off their rear screens or mirrors - even muppets with rear wipers driving round with the rear screen totally covered in

snow
. Shows how often they actually look what's behind them.

What is this you coat your windows with then? Can you buy it from Ebay?

:popcorn:

Myself, took a corner too fast on my push bike yesterday , lost the back end because I've worn my tyre down to the bone. Corrected the skid , braked then went into another skid . Fast approaching a kerb and not wishing to buckle an expensive wheel I turned away , hit the kerb sideways and launched myself into a shrubbery. Completely unscathed, didn't even get my trousers dirty. Gave a group of commuters a good laugh. :oops:

I’m happy to be a notch on any easy virtue’s bed post.

You know I'm not very good at proverbs in English so I was wondering,

that has the same meaning as: "a nail in someone's coffin", hasn't it ?

:mrgreen:

No it hasn't . It means another person that someone has had casual sex with whereas the second one means an act that has metaphorically brought someone or something a step closer to death. Which in certain areas of Coventry probably does mean the same thing after all :|

A BMW tried to pull out on a car a couple ahead of me this morning in all the snow and ice.

He span out!

And the look of terror on his face when he'd stopped had that wonderful feel of someone tasting their own medicine. :lol: