'New' Bike

Liveware Problem

I took my Hornet in for a service on Saturday, to no great surprise it needed a lot of expensive work.. So I was weighing up whether it was worth keeping it, I happened to see this in the shop:

DSC_0018.thumb.JPG.6bcd671c61dfd05b03fa39bb05fcaaac.JPG

2001 Triumph tt600, previous owner a mechanic at the shop I bought it from, so better looked after than the hornet!

Not ridden it a lot so far, I'm still getting used to riding a sportsbike rather than a naked, also it has choppy fuel injection below about 4k revs - not a surprise as I'd read up a bit before buying.

However it is great fun to ride, handles well and surprisingly comfortable. I plan to have it a while... :D

@Tango I don't think it has the latest map, I meant to ask the seller that but forgot

Looks good.

I'm sure some one will have a map to calm down the below 4k issues

or you could do it yourself if your not too lazy

Haha, thanks I have seen that, I was a little dubious of the guy's technique, he seemed to be manually altering all the values to make the fuelling map look smoother without really knowing much about what he was doing :?