I am back to annoy the sh#t out of you & new projects update

Classickid21

Hello I am back to annoy the living sh#t out of you.

How are you all?

My first victim where is six30 ;)

:booty:

I bet you lot was glad to get shot of me haha!

Well i have been mega busy the land rover 110 is up and running moving on its own steam, it's now wrapped for the winter until I find time for it, we'll since this one I found a car that I couldn't not buy.... It was berried in the bush! Three door vw golf mark two 1600cc faded pink.

I restored the paint best as I could,

The engine ran great soon as I put new battery on it.

So I drained the fluids put fresh in, new water pump belts, long list of other bits, I had a dead line I put in for mot knowing it would fail, we'll it failed on welding and few minor electrical faults, with a little of time being in the garage, finally passed!

So now I have a daily classic vw golf project car.

Its rusty now Red 3 door you! But original standard not been messed around with and won't be.

I'll add some pics/vids later.

So going back 6 months I finished a tzr project I brought its a yams ha tzr125 16k miles 2rj twin head light model but converted to single. In the original white and red colours coupled kicks and she fires up. Rides beautifully when warmed up.

I am. Considering selling it after the winter I'll put it though a mot see what happens.

I have been toying with buy a 1999/2000 suzuki gsxr600

So here is my update.

I also upgraded size workshop and a small back yard for my land rover =) been busy brought a gantry car trailer etc... What have you all be doing?

The old old prick has been nice as pie with me he got a large pay out from ppi.

I forgot to mention all the agro from the neighbours, we have. Had for last few months I caught the neighbours driving into the back misses motor tried to agro with me, then realised there all inter bread round here we are the out kasts the police was invold several in cations I was good I didn't kick off just spoke to them like an adult while they got away with a long long list of crimes. So I went to solicitors and I have a big enough case to Actually sue the police... I have a log sheet with about 30+ incedents and most of it was caught on cctv but I was the one made out as I was causing trouble and being aggressive....... I was threatened more then one of occasion face to face, I had my car keyed also caught on cctv I have had so much abuse from these scummy neighbours I have had parcels stolen etc.

All this because we moved in this road and they wanted one more inbred family member here. I'll explain more later tonight I have work to go on I'm on longer hours at the moment