Helmet fell off my lockers :/

If there is no visible damage I wouldn't worry. Because you didn't have anything heavy inside the inner absorber wouldn't have compressed unless your lockers were substantionally high.

I had my helmet on top of a shelf in the workshop and when someone pulled an item off the shelf it snagged my lid and dropped it to the floor, about 7 feet onto concrete floor. Agv k3 was lid in question. Scratched the plastic and cracked the spoiler type thing.

So I used it to get home and stopped using it and reverted to previous lid until I bought new one.

Cut the thing open to see what horrors I would find because I had heard all the stories about it being scrap and guess what, not a mark in the polystyrene and not compressed either. Was pretty annoyed that I wasted a perfectly serviceable lid

Your lid your head but trouble is some things are said to protect people from their selves. Just saying if it falls it's scrapped covers everything and no grey areas so simple

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk