Yep my thoughts aswell.

Already booked hotel and tickets.

Same here, hotel booked, prices are going to go up when the news spreads

Wicked a road race that I don't have to get a ferry for

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yep my thoughts aswell.

Already booked hotel and tickets.

Same here, hotel booked, prices are going to go up when the news spreads

As its in the middle of nowhere,accomodation is a bit sparse so best book early to be sure of being close to the event.

Place we are at is now fully booked.

Check out Trivago and the like and shows lots of demand and few rooms left.

Wasnt sure on spectator capacity either so have booked general entrance tickets for Saturday and grandstand for Sunday :thumb:

Sounds good, going to try and find out a bit more about facilities, location, pubs etc, see if I can talk a few of my mates into going over for a weekend ....... next summer should be cracking, IOM TT, NW200, FOM and now the Welsh TT, :-D

Sounds good, going to try and find out a bit more about facilities, location, pubs etc, see if I can talk a few of my mates into going over for a weekend ....... next summer should be cracking, IOM TT, NW200, FOM and now the Welsh TT, :-D

It seems to be getting a lot of interest so far but I think it will be more of a clubmans introduction to road racing( hope I'm wrong in one respect but right in another) it won't be as exciting as the tt,nw, fom or Scarborough but road racing is road racing and it will get my backing, think its official name is the welsh road races and by the videos of the track it's a great start for the new comers to learn their trade but not sure it will attract the big names..again hope I'm wrong but hopefully see ya all there :D

It seems to be getting a lot of interest so far but I think it will be more of a clubmans introduction to road racing( hope I'm wrong in one respect but right in another) it won't be as exciting as the tt,nw, fom or Scarborough but road racing is road racing and it will get my backing, think its official name is the welsh road races and by the videos of the track it's a great start for the new comers to learn their trade but not sure it will attract the big names..again hope I'm wrong but hopefully see ya all there :D

Dean Harrison has signed up for it.

I think a lot of the riders you see at Scarborough will attend.

Hopefully it'll be a good place for newcomers to get the points and experience they need to compete in some of the bigger races, I agree, road racing is road racing and that has to be a good thing.

I booked mine straight away can’t wait . does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay around the area ?

Looking at Trivago or Booking.com you may not have a huge choice.

Just book what you can.

We are only about 5 miles from the circuit at Defynnog. :thumb:

Looks good on paper, my concern's are marshalling and crowd control. With no barriers and unrestricted access " No ferry's to catch " it could get really silly the same way as the RAC rally did when the crowds spilt onto the track resulting in the biggest spectator event in the U/K being stopped. Fingers crossed everything will be fine and we can look forward to a fantastic event.

Chrissb6 I asked the guy on their stall at the Motorcycle Live this very question he said they are having spectator areas with arranged transport to each area, I'm guessing that means they'll work out the safest viewing spots & folks can't bimble about the course.

Chrissb6 I asked the guy on their stall at the Motorcycle Live this very question he said they are having spectator areas with arranged transport to each area, I'm guessing that means they'll work out the safest viewing spots & folks can't bimble about the course.

Sounds good on paper, trying to police that area going to take some resources. Law and order in this country is something of a grey area don't you think?! I can see green laners, ramblers + the daft lads not giving a blind Fck to the house rules.

• 3 weeks later...