Cold day

manxie49

Minus 6, but no snow, whilst out delivering community meals yesterday diner time. I do feel for the elderly who are are now completely stuck inside their own homes.

All of our thoughts are with XTreme.

We have been really lucky here in Normanton we haven't seen any snow and if it wasn't for the news and photos in the internet I would say it was all a lie.

My garden doesn't have a trace of white and for the last couple of days it's been glorious sunshine, very cold but bright sunshine.

We have been really lucky here in Normanton we haven't seen any snow and if it wasn't for the news and photos in the internet I would say it was all a lie.

My garden doesn't have a trace of white and for the last couple of days it's been glorious sunshine, very cold but bright sunshine.

We have only a centimetre of snow but it's not been above freezing since Saturday night so nowts melted and it's very icey

I had to travel with a bloke in his humongous 4x4 who kept wittering on about how good it was and how nothing else would get through... basically being snobbish about anything on the road costing less than a 4 bedroom semi....when we were overtaken by a lass in her cute little Ford Ka.

Silence ensued.

The Ka is not cute. It was made by Satan to plague humanity by clogging up car parks, as they shunt forwards and back 58 million times while trying to get into a bay. They all need crushing.