dog owners

fastbob

Can anyone explain why certain dog owners go to all the trouble of scooping up their dog's shit into a little black bag only to fling it into a bush or up a tree ? Out of sight out of mind perhaps but only until the autumn when the leaves fall from the trees to reveal dozens of these vile packages dangling from every branch . The worst place I've seen for this revolting phenomenon is the northern slopes of the otherwise picturesque Malvern Hills. What is the point , why do they do it ? :scratch:

Can anyone explain why certain dog owners go to all the trouble of scooping up their dog's shit into a little black bag only to fling it into a bush or up a tree ? Out of sight out of mind perhaps but only until the autumn when the leaves fall from the trees to reveal dozens of these vile packages dangling from every branch . The worst place I've seen for this revolting phenomenon is the northern slopes of the otherwise picturesque Malvern Hills. What is the point , why do they do it ? :scratch:

Usually they do it when other people are around, so it looks like they've picked it up, as soon as nobody is about they chuck it in the bush so they don't have to carry it to a bin. there are also a special bunch or people who hang the bags on kissing gates as they leave the area.

I hang it on a branch in sight of the path. On the walk I do with the family dog, there's 2 bins that are a couple of miles apart. If he goes when I've just passed one, I leave it nearby and pick it up on the way back to throw in the bin.

Not sure what the point of flinging it into a tree would be? Most of the bags aren't even bio-degradable so they're not going anywhere. Why make your own home look like a run down shit hole?

Its christmas so maybes they should tie some tinsel round the bag before its launched into the tree, brighten the place up a bit.

Well I've heard the expression" You can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter" but this just seems a bit fiddly especially on a cold day .

I hang it on a branch in sight of the path. On the walk I do with the family dog, there's 2 bins that are a couple of miles apart. If he goes when I've just passed one, I leave it nearby and pick it up on the way back to throw in the bin.

Not sure what the point of flinging it into a tree would be? Most of the bags aren't even bio-degradable so they're not going anywhere. Why make your own home look like a run down shit hole?

Hats off to you sir ! If only others were so diligent. As previously mentioned there is a particular area of the otherwise lovely Malvern Hills that is festooned with these obnoxious parcels. Perhaps it is the foul doings of one man ( and his dog )

Ah who remembers back in the day when it was just left lying on the pavement - and if it had been there long enough it turned white.

As a kid I used to wonder how come dogs did white poo - but I read somewhere it was due to minerals they added to dog food to pad it out which lasted once the organic content had broken down.

Ah who remembers back in the day when it was just left lying on the pavement - and if it had been there long enough it turned white.

As a kid I used to wonder how come dogs did white poo - but I read somewhere it was due to minerals they added to dog food to pad it out which lasted once the organic content had broken down.

Calcium from bones. My old dog did poos that turned white because we fed him on a raw diet that included bone.

I think these days with heath and safety and dog food having to be safe for human consumption they've had to take the bone out.

leaves fall from the trees to reveal dozens of these vile packages dangling from every branch ?

I thought it was a strange foreign fruit :D :oops:

Did you make a pavlova with it?

Ahhh, white dog shit , those were happier times.

Did the white ones make better Pavlova? :lol:

leaves fall from the trees to reveal dozens of these vile packages dangling from every branch ?

I thought it was a strange foreign fruit :D :oops:

Did you make a pavlova with it?

I thought you were joking then I found this http://i.imgur.com/7QWGvmi.png

• 3 weeks later...

I always pick my dogs mess up and drop it in a bin. However when I take a dump out walking I get shouted out if I put it in the bin or not. Double standards some people

Scurge of society.

When I lived in Luton the local golf course was a popular dog walk around it's perimeter and roughly half way round is a chain mail fence that it become customary to tie your doggy bag to like the love lock bridge in France. Despite there being a bin 100 yards away

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I always pick my dogs mess up and drop it in a bin. However when I take a dump out walking I get shouted out if I put it in the bin or not. Double standards some people

....You're not a Viz reader by any chance? And from the latest edition of Roger's Profanisaurus we have...."Shitbat n. A small black bag of dog toffee tied to a tree that resembles a sleeping pipistrelle"....