Cyclists are idiots.

Joeman

• 3 weeks later...

This cropped up in my facebook...

">

Then you see his other videos with such titles as ""Watch Out Fatso!" - White Van Man Abuse"

">

"Violent Shoplifter Restrained, Bites and Escapes" which only demonstrates how brave and heroic this guy is.

">

"ROAD RAGE - Winding up a cager - Bus lane abuse -"

">

"CYCLIST VS CYCLIST ROAD RAGE - "If you're scared you shouldn't be on the f**king road""

">

Not quite "Successful London Cab Left Hook - LP64 UEE"

">

It seems that 9 months ago this guy got bought a cam and since then he has never been in the worng :?

All this cyclist bashing... It's wonderful.

Particularly the youtube road warriors, with their shiny purple helmets and goggles on, caked in lycra, who do no end of stupid sh*t on each video. Then swarm into the comments section, from other cyc-cysts lycra gang, bigging up and applauding the big brave man on his tiny little frame.

And, not a single one will even touch a cycle-path, because it's "not safe". But riding a 5kg pipe frame on skinny tyres at 20mph, with no protective gear, amongst 50T lorries thundering by... yeah... :roll:

Lotta love for the lycra clad on here I see.

The way I see it, no matter what you ride or drive. In every category there will always be bell ends.

Cyclist don't always adhere to road signs, traffic lights create rolling road blocks etc...

Bikers don't ever stick to speed limits, power rangers on the road? really?

Car driver are muppets and blind as shite, like to use their mobile phones blah blah blah.

We're not all bad eggs.

I've never created harm, unless I drive in which case I mo down the tourists so I can ride my bike.

I'm a Cyclist and i'm an idiot, i've just bought some carbon wheels that cost £5,200 :up:

We're not all bad eggs.

I've never created harm, unless I drive in which case I mo down the tourists so I can ride my bike.

I'm a Cyclist and i'm an idiot, i've just bought some carbon wheels that cost £5,200 :up:

Nope, the problem is the Militant cyclists who want to ban all cars and convert all roads into cycle lanes. There are loads like that on twitter and they are the most arrogant bunch of retards you could ever imagine to meet.

To them I say If you hate motorvehicles so much and you truly think they should be banned then treat them like a nut allergy - Avoid anything that's been in contact with a motorvehicle and see how long you last... D**ks

We're not all bad eggs.

Nope, the problem is the Militant cyclists who want to ban all cars and convert all roads into cycle lanes. There are loads like that on twitter and they are the most arrogant bunch of retards you could ever imagine to meet.

To them I say If you hate motorvehicles so much and you truly think they should be banned then treat them like a nut allergy - Avoid anything that's been in contact with a motorvehicle and see how long you last... D**ks

Joe, I gotta agree with you, don't get me wrong I'm not anti push bike, I ride a mountain bike, but only off road on forestry paths and courses made for just that, I do however think the time has come to make them more accountable, starting with tax and compulsory 3rd party insurance, a friend had his car damaged by a cyclist, guess who had to foot the bill, not the cyclist! Police told my mate he would have to pursue a civil action. There are few really arrogant, up themselves individuals on the road that spoil it for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Deliberately blocking emergency vehicles now...

">

I'm debating messing with this guy. There's a whole world of GIFs I can use for him.

Do it!! Join in the fun. Anyone who deliberatly holds up ambulances and brags about it on twitter deserves some abuse.

">

I'm debating messing with this guy. There's a whole world of GIFs I can use for him.

Have you got a w**ker GIF to use?

">

Do it!! Join in the fun. Anyone who deliberatly holds up ambulances and brags about it on twitter deserves some abuse.

On it like a car bonnet.

No wait that was the bellend cyclist who forgot to brake before hitting my parents car in the 80s.

Insurance should compulsory totally agreed. Everybody has a little protection then.

My quote came in at £830 this year! double my Motorbike insurance but accidents are highly likely so essential in my eyes.

I don't care for the bike but I care about me or the 3rd party if I made a mistake.

Hopefully this gets followed through

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/cyclists-could-soon-banned-riding-1111202

one of the most dangerous roads in hull and dickwads decide to ride a push hogg down it :roll:

PS: sorry about the shit advert ridden news site! an ad blocker works wonders

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/cyclists-could-soon-banned-riding-1111202

one of the most dangerous roads in hull and dickwads decide to ride a push hogg down it :roll:

I came across a cyclist riding along the A55 in N Wales last month. I'd never dream of cycling down a dual carriageway that's national speed limit, that's just plain ridiculous.

I came across a cyclist riding along the A55 in N Wales last month. I'd never dream of cycling down a dual carriageway that's national speed limit, that's just plain ridiculous.

someone I used to work with cycled down the A34 near Oxford more or less daily. :shock:

someone I used to work with cycled down the A34 near Oxford more or less daily. :shock:

I imagine because that section of the a34 is so routinely screwed that it was quicker. Thank God I don't have to do that area anymore.

I remember travelling up and down the A34 from my student days - horrible road.

Years ago I cycled Lands End to John O'Groats to raise funds for a new school - it cost us about £3million - and we had some days we just had to ride on major routes as it was the only option. Those days were a horrible experience. Lorry drivers were great, real professionals. I think I became genetically disposed to hate BMW drivers during that trip.

Some times il cycle down the slip road at welton to get onto the path that runs next to the A63. Now not alot makes me nervous but even though theres the width of the slip road between me and the HGV its really un nerving.

Why anyone would want to cycle right next to a HGV doing 55+ and its tyres are the same hight as your head is beyond stupid.

I cycle to work and back about 219 times a year and apart from tyres every couple of years it costs me nothing at all . So that's hundreds of pounds saved to spend on my motorbikes. Does this make me an idiot ?

Does this make me an idiot ?

Do you wear lycra?

Do you block traffic?

Do you take the law in to your own hands?

Are you a knob?

if the answer is yes to all then I'm afraid to say yes you are :mrgreen:

Does this make me an idiot ?

Do you wear lycra?

Do you block traffic?

Do you take the law in to your own hands?

Are you a knob?

if the answer is yes to all then I'm afraid to say yes you are :mrgreen:

No,no,no and no. Phew ! That's a relief.