Things I’ve learnt in 2018

Mawsley

Things I’ve learnt in 2018:

1. Never, ever drink soya milk. Almond milk is ace, soya milk must have been produced by squeezing the soya bean’s anus.

2. ...[to be continued as I imagine that between the lot of us we might learn other new things over the course of the year? Maybe not]

- Everyone on the road hates you and wants to kill you

- Don't trust anyone who says, "trust me"

- Tennis Elbow really hurts... a lot

- The whole of the western world is running on greed

- Money just is a concept of human perception, an illusion that dictates the control of a nation

- Triumphs can often have a lot of electrical issues

- Dogs really don't like cats

- The observable universe is expanding a lot quicker than imaginable by our tiny little minds, and we are all going to die!!!

- String theory is a lot more easy to understand than people, particularly women

- The terrible smell from inside my car was food that had festered for so long that it had evolved into a new specie of bovine. So, make it a habit to clean out your car regularly, before a new civilization tries to overthrow you from your position as driver

- If you think you might need fuel then you definitely need fuel

- Always put toilet paper down on the seat before you sit, unless you are the only one to use it

- Never trust a fart

- Taking the lid off the radiator isn't a good idea when the engine is hot. Don't do it... I said DON'T!

- When buying any vehicle, remember that the person selling it is always hiding something from you

- Everyone on the road hates you and wants to kill you

- Don't trust anyone who says, "trust me"

- Tennis Elbow really hurts... a lot

- The whole of the western world is running on greed

- Money just is a concept of human perception, an illusion that dictates the control of a nation

- Triumphs can often have a lot of electrical issues

- Dogs really don't like cats

- The observable universe is expanding a lot quicker than imaginable by our tiny little minds, and we are all going to die!!!

- String theory is a lot more easy to understand than people, particularly women

- The terrible smell from inside my car was food that had festered for so long that it had evolved into a new specie of bovine. So, make it a habit to clean out your car regularly, before a new civilization tries to overthrow you from your position as driver

- If you think you might need fuel then you definitely need fuel

- Always put toilet paper down on the seat before you sit, unless you are the only one to use it

- Never trust a fart

- Taking the lid off the radiator isn't a good idea when the engine is hot. Don't do it... I said DON'T!

- When buying any vehicle, remember that the person selling it is always hiding something from you

Someone's had a busy 4 days, I haven't even sobered up yet :mrgreen:

The origin of the word chopper is about bikes with bits chopped off.

Thank you, Prof. Fastbob

A pleasure to be of service.

I learnt that if a ladder is available don't try and be Spiderman. And if 7 people tell you to go to hospital then don't wait a few days and then go only to find out you've broken your wrist in 3 places

That Six should have got the Mod gig! 8-)

Are we starting this again? My avatar is my actual reaction :lol:

Fook your mod job .... I'm far to busy and over qualified :D Oh yeh and fook your silly avatar :thumb:

I have learnt to ignore TV weather forecasts! :twisted:

4. Weather forecasts of clear dry days are full of sh*t, especially if you plan your week's work to give yourself a free day playing on the clear, dry roads. :evil:

I've been back at work two days this year. This is what I've learned:

Trains are useless - both days they've leg me down.

Trying not to go boozing after work is also useless. In two days I've been pursuaded to the pub 50% of my evenings!