Suzuki Bandit mk1 600 SOLD

Well I'm putting up for sale my Suzuki Bandit 600 mk1. Shes a nice bike but now I have the guzzi and with London's very reasonable insurance costs she has to go. Just under 33000 miles which will rise as I take the bike out regularly to keep her running nicely. The bike is in I'd say good condition for its age but inevitably does show some age related marks. I'd say the bike is an ideal first bike, winter hack or project for modding, I have found it very forgiving, easy to ride and good fun too. Great bike for modding as loads of aftermarket parts available.

The bike has the following:

goodridge braided brake lines.

fuel exhaust (no baffle so its loud).

oil cooler was changed by the previous owner.

renthal bars.

renthal grips recently fitted.

crash mushrooms.

I have a second hand rear hugger which is as yet unfitted.

I have bags of stainless bolts as yet unfitted.

scottoiler touring - recently filled.

I fitted a new motobatt battery earlier this year.

Front tyre was new earlier this year (rear has some good life left in it).

recently mot'd (one advisory for rear brake pads, I have since refurbed rear caliper and fitter new pads, seals etc.)

triboseat pillion seat cover to stop your pillion sliding about.

underseat toolkit which is complete.

Givi top box, very large will fit two full size helmets, one of the reflectors on it is broken, easily replaced if that sort of thing bothers you.

Two keys for the bike and two for the top box.

Bike starts and runs well.

The bike has limited service history, receipt for a service last year, I have since changed, oil, oil filter and plugs. I have an air filter to be fitted. Lots of old mots, V5 in my name.

Bad bits:

as I posted on here earlier this year the bike was knocked over whilst parked, as a result one of the crash mushrooms is marked, the clutch lever broke and rear indicator broke, both replaced by myself.

Odd bits of corrosion such as the swingarm, the Exhaust collector is fine (common for these to rot through). Occasionally the rev counter mists up a bit. Rear tyre was professionally plugged following a puncture.

1120445.jpg

1120447.jpg

1120444.jpg

1120462.jpg

1120460.jpg

1120453.jpg

1120454.jpg

1120466.jpg

1120468.jpg

If you would like to know anything else then please get in touch, happy for people to come and have a look, I'm in East London, with easy access from M11 and north circ. Test ride possible with full asking price in cash in my hand on a you bend it you've bought it principle. Asking price is £1100.

Edited by goat

• 2 weeks later...

Just posting here to make it public that I'm interested in this bike. I've spoken to @goat via PM.

I have since bought a bike elsewhere, purely because it was easier to get to and fit my requirements just as well.

So, I'm no longer in the running to purchase the bike from [mention]goat[/mention].

If you've got the slightest interest in it, give him a shout, he's a sound geezer who gave me loads of advice in looking at the bike I did buy. :thumb: