Ian Hutchinsons Signed for Honda

Westbeef

Rumour mill was going into overdrive about this.

I wonder how much honda offered Mickey D to sign for them? (Still not signed for anyone yet for 2019?)

Be interesting to see how Lee Johnson does on a competitive bike. And it will be competive as honda will not suffer embarrassment again.

A fit Hutchy will do it for Honda :thumb:

They got a massive P-R hill to clime from I've heard they really shit on McPint, they've dropped him like a hot spud, sickening after what he's done for them over the years.

Got to wonder what's going on with Mcpint.

Is somone suing someone?

Honda did say that John's throttle stuck open.

Honda are not even talking to him nor offered support since the accident. Sounds like lawyer have moved in an took control of the issue. John has said he will never ride a factory Honda again he will only ride for Padgetts not good after all he's brought them.

Last years Honda's sounded like death traps to be honest, both riders off, both vast experience of road racing.

I'd like to see him sit on the Tyco BMW.

First l want to see him fit and well, then if he really wants to ride a big bike, for me it's got to be the Norton

Last years Honda's sounded like death traps to be honest, both riders off, both vast experience of road racing.

I'd like to see him on one of Clives finest :thumb:

• 1 month later...

First l want to see him fit and well, then if he really wants to ride a big bike, for me it's got to be the Norton

You got your wish. He has signed for norton.

You got your wish. He has signed for norton.

Let's see the PR teams roll this one out. Honda will be seething with this, there'll be more media interest in this ride, it's the biggest thing since Hissey rode the Norton. Karma playing it's cards on Honda.

Nothings been announced as far as I can find? Just that McPint is keen on signing for them.

nothing set in stone yet, also linked with tyco bmw or Kawasaki...so all just rumours at the mo

• 3 weeks later...

Nothings been announced as far as I can find? Just that McPint is keen on signing for them.

nothing set in stone yet, also linked with tyco bmw or Kawasaki...so all just rumours at the mo

Its been announced now, JM to ride the norton :thumb: