FOR SALE - Dummy ADT Alarm Box

BRAND NEW, Genuine ADT Dummy alarm box for sale.

Stick this on the outside of your house and the burglars won't bother you!

Includes battery and solar charger for blue flashing lights.

£90 delivered - but as always, open to offers :cheers:

Selling on behalf of a mate who has a couple of these available.

n85Fzcv-RnGWWlZFIKvgZJ58KtWO2S87R7NHIQyYx_uGiMygny5tfDWJwYsdVmc-4ToEFFlotMEDXmS9XGItEFnrX_xYwgqc3VV8IRalP9kjcaZ3emBQK0rwtk_GVwVl9EbwxQUaI9FeNRal_Ya-1YFurNzUDQTCw2TjWyrkyYv4S7GWM8B7-fRkPxQMkylnYoBlHe71ZWZIJx2ChfTKymcAlCwBIoidhOhgM-TFtfG3tlHJpvxznkjc4Jix6t3pvYAYD1C_9BJ23f2B5J3SV5HTrWbR0kTXzwmadqL_GQYT2GSf3IlFywSc1K_AbQTjU8Ln7beXhOmxowK8CSYwapUNuba0AntXZZTsMwGCMm8IActgQEI5vomjThv7wTL6c8f7EU2XiyCadzPVj1U9qPZ6qZ9t41ejrUVsgO2bs3od5ov3mPZ8EobbeYJp8w5-h_QO4aJTPMswZBirp6BwKnqbPwoPcXB3oWQXOI6CGVAYStv-MQfYVl2pC2LXO7JXvFv23cFaZ9pAeUpyOfP7-RlwvbRny2NpiJnpmzz5tHPP=w2420-h1814-no

aqAfUeG4o-le8fa7Kv40AfRmT3XabPcWeEvom88R3PFtIAuncF7OHgXUfdJZvuxpjSfHcT2t9PM0g7W4iKAi-n370JUqffoGbUEDZ13uv3d7_5MWtvxHWW-4gn8o4BWJkQaz8IvOJAVswFtXLLnOswasd6kI0FHTz19RZ6VWRtWN6VteeSVcSL4FOYvLgp1aiaido3x3cMpU7F5XeD5BK-RNOItDk1kkcvJKrplfZl0Zz_7fyRzku7a-pYffLMWjKE776O1HCjdd4mmqDzJplkojvoB0_kxKezYFogSkMV4zuAzmaySo_Ha7NuyQnFiG8bWOTffQJ7kUnetdE40V4QI8osm6dF7J-nSBwCnTQcYE0Dyvs_cV2kgkGgcnAtNXi0LafDkzwq_sbBuLT-Dgl4sOP5IGZmZp7GV4i9QuT3DGEJqsx0uvbS7pJN13WSQ3teplBduaoU9XG13zqVemSgiXa01zWNMxdauUzCkG7NbkITzrljY9TiZmpuzlX_hfJ_Xetpl4Vg-5SYj0geQVQk0cypVASELl0x0VCZX2USuw=w2420-h1814-no

• 1 year later...
I've these advertised before. Is there something special about ADT alarms that crims don't like?

Yes. After paying £90 for a metal shell the households displaying them don't have any spare cash worth stealing. Or if they did, they'd spend it on more non-functioning unstealable goods.

I've these advertised before. Is there something special about ADT alarms that crims don't like?

Yes. After paying £90 for a metal shell the households displaying them don't have any spare cash worth stealing. Or if they did, they'd spend it on more non-functioning unstealable goods.

It not metal, it's top quality premium yellow plastic!!

They sell like hotcakes on eBay.. people like them because ADT systems are monitored so if the alarm goes off the control center call the police.

If you have a row of houses and one has an ADT alarm box and the others don't, the idea is that the criminals will rob your neighbours and not your house with an ADT box.

It not metal, it's top quality premium yellow plastic!!

They sell like hotcakes on eBay.. people like them because ADT systems are monitored so if the alarm goes off the control center call the police.

If you have a row of houses and one has an ADT alarm box and the others don't, the idea is that the criminals will rob your neighbours and not your house with an ADT box.

Thanks for the reply and info. Now I know the thinking behind the dummy boxes. Cheers!!

• 3 months later...

I'll just add this...

I report burglaries every single day at work. Even on route I know what I'll be facing.

The normal is...the scum will troll up and down a road, and pick the house with the least security and view. Most burglaries I report, they have no alarm box, whilst their neighbours do.

An alarm box, real or fake, is by far the best visible deterrent against a burglary. By a country mile.

• 5 months later...