Looking for earphones that actually stay in while wearing a helmet

Apart from going down the bluetooth, inner helmet speaker route, or blue tooth earbuds, I pretty reliably go back to these.

Pretty cheap but good volume, sound quality and rugged. I normally have a pair in my rucksack, car glovebox, biker jacket and a pair draped over the PC at home.

I find they stay in place really well and don't ache in my ears when in under the helmet either, which I've had with other headphones in the past.

Hope this helps, if nothing else it's [strikeout]£20[/strikeout] £12 for a decent pair of spare headphones! :mrgreen:

Been using them daily on the train to/from London. Great headphones, much better than my previous ones!

Nice and small so no doubt they will easily go under my lid with no problems. Not had them fall out yet or make my ears feel funny.. Great bass too for tiny size 8-)

• 4 weeks later...

Might be a bit late to the party but have just bought a set of MEE Audio M6 Pro ear phones. Come with various attachments including the comply noise cancelling filters. Do the trick for me. They hve a wire section in the cord at the top to keep them in place and come with different cables.

But pricey mind.

Might be a bit late to the party but have just bought a set of MEE Audio M6 Pro ear phones. Come with various attachments including the comply noise cancelling filters. Do the trick for me. They hve a wire section in the cord at the top to keep them in place and come with different cables.

But pricey mind.

Bit pricey but there are good, been using mine for years now. As long as you get the correct buds for your ears you get really good comfort, sound and noise cancellation and still able to hear things going on around you. Recommended

But pricey mind.

Bit pricey but there are good, been using mine for years now. As long as you get the correct buds for your ears you get really good comfort, sound and noise cancellation and still able to hear things going on around you. Recommended

I use the comply mouldable ones that come with it. Like the disposable squish in your fingers and shove in your ears.

Plus you can use the buds by them selves without the cable plugged in for noise cancelling only.

And they come with a case. Anything that comes with a case is a win in my book.

Apart from going down the bluetooth, inner helmet speaker route, or blue tooth earbuds, I pretty reliably go back to these.

Pretty cheap but good volume, sound quality and rugged. I normally have a pair in my rucksack, car glovebox, biker jacket and a pair draped over the PC at home.

I find they stay in place really well and don't ache in my ears when in under the helmet either, which I've had with other headphones in the past.

Hope this helps, if nothing else it's [strikeout]£20[/strikeout] £12 for a decent pair of spare headphones! :mrgreen:

Been using them daily on the train to/from London. Great headphones, much better than my previous ones!

Nice and small so no doubt they will easily go under my lid with no problems. Not had them fall out yet or make my ears feel funny.. Great bass too for tiny size 8-)

Yay! Glad I was helpful. :mrgreen:

I've converted a few uni mates to them as well, for £12 they're so worth the money. Really glad you like them :thumb: