Lone Wolf, No Clubs Patch?

Spoke to them found out they dont like back patches being worn so yep just lost £15 :(
Stuff em. Wear it, as ling as it don't say the hells can go to heaven then I don't see why they would have an issue. The hells round here and in fact all the chapter local are decent guys as long as you don't go knocking their bikes over or stick a 1% badge on

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh bugger - just noticed my new vest has some bloke's name on the back of it - guy called Frank Thomas - you don't think I'm going to get duffed up do you?

Nah, I know Frank, he's OK and wont mind :)

Frank won't mind but rst might start a turf war

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Find this all quite amusing,so much for freedom,back I was younger(a long time ago lol) I was a so called punk with a Motörhead patch on my jacket just above a clash one....now that really pissed some people off but not as much as when they saw my thin lizzy t.shirt :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Yup they will mind ... a world of pain is coming your way if they catch you with it on .

That's reassuring :?

Mate, you need one thing and one thing only to " show your culture " as a biker/motorcyclist and that is a MOTORBIKE ! Instead of dressing up like one of these vicious morons why don't you keep your money in the bank until you have enough to buy a Harley. Then you can ask them if you can become a prospect . Good luck !

Edited by fastbob

So i recently bought a one piece large lone wolf back patch for my cut that im working on i wont ride with it on but it will be worn around town to show my culture and be recognised something unique. My only concern is is that my town has a MC chapter quite a well known one and I dont want to offend them and be in any trouble with them. Do you think they will mind? Please be nice :)

Let's see a picture of this thing , why should the HA get all the laughs ( if they even notice )

Find this all quite amusing,so much for freedom,back I was younger(a long time ago lol) I was a so called punk with a Motörhead patch on my jacket just above a clash one....now that really pissed some people off but not as much as when they saw my thin lizzy t.shirt :lol:

Know what you mean , I used to ride in a leather jacket and a Who t-shirt which seemed to puzzle people. I always found Motorhead too repetitive .

So i recently bought a one piece large lone wolf back patch for my cut that im working on i wont ride with it on but it will be worn around town to show my culture and be recognised something unique.

Reading this thread your culture seems to be of wanting to stand out in society by hiding away. Being an individual, so long as a group chooses you can have that identity. To stand up for yourself, but only if no one minds. You are worried you are a threat to a club you are scared of.

And you "won't ride with it on"? Is this your culture or are you just a poser?

If it really is your identity then be yourself. If anyone else has a issue with that it is their problem, not yours. What sort of lone wolf goes around worrying what the cool table thinks of them? This is 21st century Britain, not the wild west. You are not going to be dragged into a barn and shot, people will just look at you funny.

But if standing up to them is too difficult then maybe it you made a mistake and it is not your culture? No shame in that, not many people like being the centre of attention or trouble. And it does not mean you cannot still like all the things you like without the cultural trappings. A real lone wolf would be happier being themselves than living up to a stereotype of how they should be anyway.

We all have our own difficult identity stuff to deal with and attitudes of others to overcome. At least I hope it is not just me. But if you have to ask for advice and permission to be yourself then that is not who you are. Be someone else. Be yourself.

If anyone else has a issue with that it is their problem, not yours.

.......until you get the crap beaten out of you....... :hammer:

You are not going to be dragged into a barn and shot....

....well, here's hoping!! :thumb:

Good luck with the cutoff! (What time is visiting hours?)

Even if this were not the real world, but one in which the club owned the parish council and could get them to stop the local constabulary investigating assaults, so what?

If this is your culture you stand up to them and win them over. Or even fight them to gain their respect. At least if that is who you really are.

Plenty of people have to worry about getting assaulted every time they go outside because of their sexuality, colour, gender, or various other aspects of their identity. Kids wearing £15 pieces of mass-produced nature embroidery are pretty safe.

Even if this were not the real world, but one in which the club owned the parish council and could get them to stop the local constabulary investigating assaults, so what?

If this is your culture you stand up to them and win them over. Or even fight them to gain their respect. At least if that is who you really are.

Plenty of people have to worry about getting assaulted every time they go outside because of their sexuality, colour, gender, or various other aspects of their identity. Kids wearing £15 pieces of mass-produced nature embroidery are pretty safe.

......I'm not gloating and I hope you're right - but I've run into this sort of shit before - it never ends well. :(

I just want to see these grown men sat in a circle, sewing patches onto their jackets.... or do they get their mums to do the sewing for them??

seriously, any adult who gets upset about what another bloke is wearing really has far too much time on their hands and should be worrying about more pressing matters instead of trying to be the fashion police!

I don't understand why you want to wear a patch to show that you're NOT part of something.

Also...

I don't understand why people who are part of that something would be upset by someone openly starting that they're not part of it.

When I go out on my bike I choose gear that:

• [list=]
  • looks good, in my opinion

[list=]doesn't intentionally about anyone

After that, it's other people's problem if they don't like what I'm wearing.

I'd really like to understand this better cos I'm sure I must be missing something.

I don't understand why you want to wear a patch to show that you're NOT part of something.

Also...

I don't understand why people who are part of that something would be upset by someone openly starting that they're not part of it.

When I go out on my bike I choose gear that:

• [list=]
  • looks good, in my opinion

[list=]doesn't intentionally about anyone

After that, it's other people's problem if they don't like what I'm wearing.

I'd really like to understand this better cos I'm sure I must be missing something.

Unfortunately I fear your missing nothing lol, I'm in the same boat.

Edited by Bender

They still want to show what they are part of, but instead of that being a tightly bonded club that acts as one they want to show they exist amongst a group of individuals who stand alone within the culture.

If you are into that kind of thing it all makes sense. I understand it even though it is definitely not for me. It is no different to not liking popular bands and standing out by wearing t-shirts for the obscure ones you do.

But the whole caring about the approval of others contradicts what it is supposed to me so is just weird.

They still want to show what they are part of, but instead of that being a tightly bonded club that acts as one they want to show they exist amongst a group of individuals who stand alone within the culture.

If you are into that kind of thing it all makes sense. I understand it even though it is definitely not for me. It is no different to not liking popular bands and standing out by wearing t-shirts for the obscure ones you do.

But the whole caring about the approval of others contradicts what it is supposed to me so is just weird.

Do you mean like the deep, broody, meaningful kids at school who longed to be seen as truly unique individuals so became goths and all dressed the same/listened to the same (dreadful) music/did the same things?