fambly

goat

found this pic of my granddad, powerboating many moons ago when the elves of safety were much more relaxed and a moustache was prerequisite powerboating equipment. He's long gone and not someone I knew really, yearly phonecall at Christmas type of thing. Just wondering what interesting pics people have of their family types doing things (good clean fun only please).

IMG_2414.thumb.JPG.8b75af3479aa4246787be28a9f22af53.JPG

I don't have any pics to hand (and not sure if I would be able to find pics if I wanted either), but my grandad trained as a para on greenham common airbase where my current job is. He also was in one of the Horsa gliders that captured Pegasus Bridge. His brother was a POW in the Pacific and was either around the corner from or working on the bridge that Bridge over the River Kwai is based on.