Anyone getting out yet?

Hi all,

Fairly new to forum as passed my test only a couple of months ago. Just been trying to get as many miles and some confidence when it stays dry for a few hours in the last few weeks but hasn’t been easy. Would really like to get out to ride outs and meets in the Midlands that are new rider friendly and not about showing off and high speed stuff. Any suggestions greatly appreciated as don’t really know any bikers. Family and friends think I’m mad (mid 40s) taking biking up now, but when I’m out it’s the best I’ve felt in a long time. Wish I’d done it years ago. :cheers: guys.

Have a ride to quatt café near Bridgnorth any dry Saturday or Sunday.

Have a look in the midlands ride outs section there are details of several

bike meets on weeknights usually from around Easter.

Bassets Pole is probably the biggest on a Tuesday.

CMC Cannock is worth a visit and has a café.

The Ponderosa on The Horseshoe pass is a popular ride from the midlands

Hi Mate, not too far away from you. Whereabouts in Brum are you? If you're South, Stratford on Avon is a nice run. Could meet up there. Or the NMM on the A45. Anyway, just have fun.

Cheers

S23.

Loads of bikers out yesterday, including me, but I was just commuting to work. Winter riding when it is dry is lovely. I would rather do that than ride in the summer in the pissing rain.

Thanks guys for the suggestions, really helps. Will definitely try those.

S23, I'm in Walsall/Streetly, but when the weather gets better, I'll be heading out further hopefully and could do that way for a meet up.

:cheers: