£50 Backpack Redcued to £10

seen that on this forum just a few weeks ago.

Quick search proves you right, but that was buried in someone else's thread. At least it can be seen by all now :D

Thanks! I thought I was having a bit of deja vue moment.

Thanks [mention]Westbeef[/mention] :cheers:

Just ordered one (£13.95 Inc delivery). Saw a similar one advertised for £29.99 a couple of months ago and thought it would be handy. Will be good to use as hand luggage on a plane too 8-)

Plenty of reviews on YOUTUBE... just search for OGIO No drag

for example

">

the one mentioned on this thread looks very much like the Mach 3.. with only very slight differences. But its definitely from the same factory.

Mine arrived today, looks good quality and plenty of room inside it as well. Definitely worth a tenner.

Only downside I see at the minute is that the waist strap could do with being ever so slightly longer ( or I could do with being ever so slightly slimmer :D ) It still fits though, and the shape is a bit "Ninja turtleish" but I can put up with that for ten squids.

A solid 8/10 from me.

Ive owned one of these for about 5 years...and I have one piece of advice.

if you are going to use this compartment:

img_250146.thumb.jpg.689fd821bd71b2e3646a93fa37993373.jpg

and rain is in the forecast.

then put the laptop into a plastic bag first... because the rucksack is NOT waterproof.

Ive owned one of these for about 5 years...and I have one piece of advice.

if you are going to use this compartment:

img_250146.jpg

and rain is in the forecast.

then put the laptop into a plastic bag first... because the rucksack is NOT waterproof.

Whats the general quality like [mention]Gerontious[/mention] ?

workmanship is spot-on. the bag is very easy to wear... very comfortable. zips and other fastenings are good quality.

its a very good bag... the only downsides are because it has a hard shell.. you are restricted in what you can carry.. there is no 'give' like you will have in a soft shell rucksack. also.. its not waterproof.

but.. its ideal i reckon for sportsbike riders in particular.. whu have no luggage carrying capacity on their bikes and need to carry a few bits and pieces and in comfort..

I think its this one... or very similar to.

ogio-backpack-2017-no-drag-mach-1_15270___4.thumb.png.b0f3065eb14a255b35725959efefdc8a.png

just to add.. mine was bought for me as a gift and at the time cost £80

compare this £10 bag with the same thing... just a different brand name from get geared. http://www.getgeared.co.uk/ogio-no-drag-mach-3-backpack-black

Mine has arrived today

£13.95 (inc postage) Damn Bargain!

Would I pay the RRP of £50 without knowing I can get it really cheap? ....... probably Yes!

Its also a Tardis and deceptively roomy ........I put three 2 litre bottles of Coca-Cola in it and there was plenty room left

Although I can imagine it takes a bit of getting used to "loading" the stuff in there as you put stuff in via the back as opposed to the top on most bags

It seems comfortable and will look really cool on any type of bike

All in all Im Very very Happy :D

• 1 month later...

I have one of these bags for 2 weeks now. Construction and materials are quite good especially for the price. The hard shell looks good and is comfortable to wear. But as mentioned above there is no 'give' so you can't fit much bulk. I use it for work. It fits my lunch and gym kit which is all I need.