Choosing the right instructor/school

Well last year I said I just get 125 and be done with it to poodle around,in all honesty I was happy with it until I had a go on my friend 1200cc bike :shock: (private road before anyone asks and we been riding few times so he knew I can handle it), how do you choose the right school or individual instructor? I booked my theory and sort of making few phone calls and asking questions, 2 examples

Rung sort of school, and after few minutes conversation works out where I choose how many session I want and just pay that amount, sort of made me feel like just give as the money and hope for the best.

Then I rung Individual bloke who dose it by him self, we spoke what sort of riding I done and after few min conversation he offered to take me out on big bike to so how I get on and what sort of time he will need to spend with me, he did quote prices for 3/4/5 sessions inc test ect. to give me idea what costs are involved but it felt he was more interested of teaching me then just taking money.

I think I know where I would be going but also looking what sort of question you guys ask???

See if they've got facebook pages and check out the reviews. The one I chose has 100's of 5 star reviews and they're legitamate :thumb:

This is a rare example of beefy talking sense :lol: