Anyone recommend a motorcycle lift?

Funnily enough, I've just bought a second hand, home made one.

Sealey make some good ones. Make sure you get one that's wide and long enough, has room for the sidestand and has a cradle at the front to hold bike in position while you tie it down.

Not a fan of Motea since they f**ked me over for some levers however whilst on their site i did notice a rather tidy bike stand similar to the Abba Skylift with the difference being that the Motea one is electric.

https://www.motea.com/en/epower-electric-motorcycle-central-lift-incl-adapter-plate-and-wheels-949794-0

ill have to second the abba skylift, makes working on the bike so much easier, and it can all be done alone, easy to get the bike up in the air, and its completely stable when up in the air, ive sat on the bike while its 5ft up in the air! it also means you can strip it down completely without relying on multiple stands.

Thanks folks - some suggestions there that sound really good.

A very nice person left me a generous legacy and I have a thing about tools for the garage. I'm just selling a classic car I've spent years building because the fun is in the restoration, once it's finished I get bored so I'm looking a maybe doing a bike restoration next.

The Abba Skylift looks very good - but I like the EaziRiser system that is a bit more universal (ie doesn't need a specific mount for different bikes). I shall ponder....

Edit: Just noticed that the Skylift has a swing arm removal kit that allows the lift to use the footpeg mounts, so that's pretty universal.