Motorbike show Ducati special tonight 9pm

goat

I'd give it a look if it weren't for Cole.

Think I lasted 5 mins once, Never again.

Not sure your sex life is an appropriate subject for this site

:D

Mickly

I saw an episode of one of his shows - I think it was called "Henry Cole Whinges Across America" or at least should have been.

I saw an episode of one of his shows - I think it was called "Henry Cole Whinges Across America" or at least should have been.

haaaaaaaaaa yeah his travel shows were "look at the AMAZING places I'm getting paid to go to but my hotel doesn't have a truffle on the pillow and I got rained on for five minutes so waaaaaaah "

on the other hand the motorcycle show is quite good

What's up with Henry .... it's a show with bikes in it for fook sake ,

now if it was that Charlie ( Ewen Mc Gregors little Lemon ) Boorman I could understand .

What's up with Henry .... it's a show with bikes in it for fook sake ,

now if it was that Charlie ( Ewen Mc Gregors little Lemon ) Boorman I could understand .

Right with you on that one ! To quote Mr Boorman if memory serves me correctly " I'm on a train in India and whenever I look out the window everything I see is just .....India, how cool is that ? " A low point in television journalism that has always stuck in my mind . Alan Whicker must have been spinning in his grave .

Not sure your sex life is an appropriate subject for this site

:D

Mickly

1. ".....Oh darling, make mad, passionate love to me....."

"I just did......didn't you notice?" :thumb:

2. For the older ones among us....."you shag like the Herald of Free Enterprise......roll on, roll off, roll over...."

I like it and Cole. My rule of thumb is can I see me having a chat over a pint? In Henry's case, yes I can and by all accounts he is a nice guy.

It would be a chat over a cup of tea or a soft drink as Henry Cole is teetotal, due to excesses earlier in life, still might be a good Gas though.

Mickly

Got to be the last guy I would like as a riding partner. Whining, whinging, tosser. Nothing is ever good enough for him and he can spend money like water! nah not for me. :roll:

His shed and buried shows would be more tolerable if they just kept it factual instead of trying to be funny with his beardy sidekick.

Too much like Clarkson era Top Gear,old blokes larking around.,not funny,just sad .