ed sheeran

fastbob

Is it alright to state publicly that I don't like Ed Sheeran or would it be safer not to mention the subject at all ? Was I somewhere else when the whole world was seemingly brainwashed ? I'm confused .

If like Ed Sheeran I was worth 45 million I would'nt care if sone people didn't like me

And if ike Ed Sheeran you were worth 45 million I wouldn't care if you shit yourself into oblivion with a lethal dose of explosive diarrhoea :up:

If like Ed Sheeran I was worth 45 million I would'nt care if sone people didn't like me

:stupid:

I'd be too busy doing expensive stuff and shagging as many groupies as possible before my fame faded.

I'm indifferent to his music - not really my kind of thing but then I'm not trendy.

Is it alright to state publicly that I don't like Ed Sheeran or would it be safer not to mention the subject at all ? Was I somewhere else when the whole world was seemingly brainwashed ? I'm confused .

I thought it was just me

He Pisses me off too!

I get Sick and Tired of hearing his name and seeing his Stupid Grinning face at every opportunity!

I wish he would just sod off

I have to say this though Ed Shearen has improved over the years

Here was his first attempt at a hit single

">

DAMN IT !! Now I have that stuck in my head! :x

Edited by SlowBusa

Thanks for all the replies , I brought this up because I casually happened to mention that I was less than impressed by the artist in question whilst eating my lunch in the office canteen. I was rounded upon by a surprisingly broad cross section of my colleagues with such ferocity that I was quite taken aback . Just because I described him as a " Beady eyed, pasty faced , warbling , ginger gnome " doesn't mean that I actually hate the little chap . In fact I was merely painting a picture in words for the benefit of those who hadn't heard of him . Unfortunately everyone present had bought into this media phenomenon big time which left me feeling as if I had walked into a Catholic Church and denounced his Holiness' the Pope .

Total dross.

Same as Adele.

Shhh ! Keep it to yourself, he is all powerful. He has eyes and ears everywhere. His disciples will come for you in the night .

Ok, I admit, during his Game of Thrones cameo, I was kind of hoping he would have a confrontation with one of the dragons.

As described earlier, I had a confrontation with several dragons at work simply for voicing my opinion on the Sheeran phenomenon. So what's this Game of Thrones thing then ? I suppose its on one of those telly channels that you have to pay for isn't it ? It probably clashes with How its Made anyway.

Total dross.

Same as Adele.

Shhh ! Keep it to yourself, he is all powerful. He has eyes and ears everywhere. His disciples will come for you in the night .

No they wont,they will be too busy wetting their pants over his latest "fantastic" album.