ed sheeran

fastbob

Ok, I admit, during his Game of Thrones cameo, I was kind of hoping he would have a confrontation with one of the dragons.

As described earlier, I had a confrontation with several dragons at work simply for voicing my opinion on the Sheeran phenomenon. So what's this Game of Thrones thing then ? I suppose its on one of those telly channels that you have to pay for isn't it ? It probably clashes with How its Made anyway.

It’s a bit like Lord of the Rings with more political backstabbing,sex and cameos from the great Ed himself.

Total dross.

Same as Adele.

This pair are the reason I recently quit the band I'd been in for the last six years: every new song suggestion was the kind of vapid, turgid dross favoured by the yummy mummies of the HG1 postal district. For a man who started his musical career as the bass player for The Nun F*ckers it was just too much to take. :?

I thought Ed Sheeran was a footballer? Not that I'm really into football. He can't be a musician because they stopped making music when the 70's came to an end.

That’s a bit unfair, at least when the 90s came to an end!.

He's not that bad, least he's given james blunt a rest :D

I could happily swap places with him, ginger and all, he had so many songs in the charts as crap as the charts are now, they had to change the way they list them to give new music a chance.

He's not that bad, least he's given james blunt a rest :D

I could happily swap places with him, ginger and all, he had so many songs in the charts as crap as the charts are now, they had to change the way they list them to give new music a chance.

To be honest Ed Sheran or James Blunt don’t bother me nearly as much as that hateful band fronted by Chris Martin, I don’t understand how anyone can like them, but as others have said, music is subjective.